1. Yeni icat edilmiş bir şey yok. Zaten pek çok konuda frost tank kullanan insanları görüyoruz. Ben dahah iyi olduğunu, açıklamalı bir şekilde anlattım. Sen blood tankın daha iyi olduğunu söylüyorsan, açıklamayı dene?

Translation:
    There is nothing new invented. We already see people using frost tanks in many subjects. I explained in an annotated way that it was better. If you say the blood tank is better, try explaining?
    You did not explain any way it's better.

Can you tell us how is frost better, lets say on each of ICC bosses.
    How is 2/3 Acclimation worth it on each boss? On which bosses you can stack it x3 on such a low 20% chance and how it helps?
    How is Unbreakable Armor better than Vampiric Blood on each boss. How much Armor you have and by how much Unbreakable armor increases % your physical damage reduction? Why is such a low % only physical reduction CD so much better than Vampiric Blood, that works extremely well against any kind of damage?

Why Do you use castsequence Blood Strike or Plague Strike, then Pestilence? What if you need only Pestilence, you cant use it without using other spell first?

Why is Icy Touch and ERW in one macro, how does it help to reset 1 Frost Rune instead of spending all runes and resetting them all with it seperately?

How do you avoid starving of RP when you have Rune Strike in your macros? And your ERW is on CD because you used it to reset 1 Frost Rune? What do you do when you don't have 20 RP for AMS or Icebound?

See, any explanation is wasted on you, because you have played it 5mins and don't even understand basic things. Play what you like, no problems there, but don't go "Frost is better than Blood", it just makes everyone laugh at you.

2. You did not explain any way it's better.

Can you tell us how is frost better, lets say on each of ICC bosses.
    How is 2/3 Acclimation worth it on each boss? On which bosses you can stack it x3 on such a low 20% chance and how it helps?
    How is Unbreakable Armor better than Vampiric Blood on each boss. How much Armor you have and by how much Unbreakable armor increases % your physical damage reduction? Why is such a low % only physical reduction CD so much better than Vampiric Blood, that works extremely well against any kind of damage?

Why Do you use castsequence Blood Strike or Plague Strike, then Pestilence? What if you need only Pestilence, you cant use it without using other spell first?

Why is Icy Touch and ERW in one macro, how does it help to reset 1 Frost Rune instead of spending all runes and resetting them all with it seperately?

How do you avoid starving of RP when you have Rune Strike in your macros? And your ERW is on CD because you used it to reset 1 Frost Rune? What do you do when you don't have 20 RP for AMS or Icebound?

See, any explanation is wasted on you, because you have played it 5mins and don't even understand basic things. Play what you like, no problems there, but don't go "Frost is better than Blood", it just makes everyone laugh at you.
    I think you are not playing death knight, you are talking to what you hear from left to right. You don't read the talent tree completely
    First of all, vampiric blood is not a defensive skill, but a skill based on replenishing life by dealing blood damage, this is not a tank, like an OFF healer, let the healers do the job. There is enough Recovery already. Precious stones do work.

"blood of north" talen özelliği sebebiyle blood strike ve pestilence kullanıyorum!!! Kan runlerini bitirdiğinde blood armor kazanırsın, bunu bilmiyor musun?

When the ERW CD arrives, ICE touch is on the macro so how you are Use separately if you want, your own choice

I'm using "Chill of the Grave" and I don't have RP issues as well ....
    See, you don't know anything!

Also with this talent, when you use BSorPES, there will be a blood rune death rune.
    When using Death Strike, Frost and Unholy rune will be Death Rune.
    You can now use all your runes as you wish!!! great news for a death knight

I use the following skills only in emergencies, most of the time I don't need

Anti Magic Shell (45 sec CD)
    Unbreakable Armor (1min CD) ( God POwer)
    Icebound fortitude (2m CD)
    Rune Tap
    Rise Death
    and trinkets skills

The worst thing for a healer is that the main tank is a blood dk.
    I have a healer too, if I do all that heal for priest, priest can tank boss.

3. Amazing, you completely convinced me.

I just want to know how you devised this amazing tanking guide? By hitting a training dummy in city?
    Edited: February 3, 2021

4. Small question - since when does Unbreakable Armor became raid deff CD, when it ONLY gives you somewhat like 3% physical dmg reduction from boss attacks?

And yeah, claiming that Vampiric blood is not tank deff CD renders you as dumb theorycrafter who will continue to get kicked from raids by obvious reasons
    Edited: February 3, 2021

5. Assuming that you actually have a good Frost DK tanking spec, these are the differences between the two:
    Vampiric Blood vs Unbreakable Armor
    Will of the Necropolis vs Improved Frost Presence
    Blood has Improved Death Strike
    Frost has Acclimation

On top of all of that, Blood brings Hysteria, which is an awesome DPS boost to any Rogue or Feral in the raid.
    (Frost DK DPS as well xD)

Overall, there is a CLEAR difference between, especially when there is a Boss like Lich King or Halion 25m Heroic that will almost constantly be dropping u below 35% where WotN will shine the most.

There is a good reason why END GAME guilds, ones that kill 0% Lich King 25m Heroic on a weekly bases use BLOOD DK tank over FROST DK tank.

They also use Prot Warriors for the lulz, so I guess any tank can work there if healers are good enough, but this does not change the fact that overall:
    Will of the Necropolis + Vampiric Blood + Improved Death Strike,
    are better than:
    Improved Frost Presence + Unbreakable Armor + Acclimation...

P.S.
    "Unbreakable Armor (1min CD) ( God POwer)"
    I would like an explanation on how UA is "God POwer".

6. Why is it always that DK threads are such GOAT quality? Never change, never change <3

7. Assuming that you actually have a good Frost DK tanking spec, these are the differences between the two:
    Vampiric Blood vs Unbreakable Armor
    Will of the Necropolis vs Improved Frost Presence
    Blood has Improved Death Strike
    Frost has Acclimation

On top of all of that, Blood brings Hysteria, which is an awesome DPS boost to any Rogue or Feral in the raid.
    (Frost DK DPS as well xD)

Overall, there is a CLEAR difference between, especially when there is a Boss like Lich King or Halion 25m Heroic that will almost constantly be dropping u below 35% where WotN will shine the most.

There is a good reason why END GAME guilds, ones that kill 0% Lich King 25m Heroic on a weekly bases use BLOOD DK tank over FROST DK tank.

They also use Prot Warriors for the lulz, so I guess any tank can work there if healers are good enough, but this does not change the fact that overall:
    Will of the Necropolis + Vampiric Blood + Improved Death Strike,
    are better than:
    Improved Frost Presence + Unbreakable Armor + Acclimation...

P.S.
    "Unbreakable Armor (1min CD) ( God POwer)"
    I would like an explanation on how UA is "God POwer".
    Don't you think Frost DK use Improved Death Strike?
    Improved Death Strike is a spammy skill for frost dk.

There are 2 reasons why the blood is desired.
    1- Hysteria 2- do a little more damage

I know since I'm playing Healer, the blood spect tank constantly sees 20-30% of its health.
    Because it will take high damage constantly.
    too tiring for healer

These skills are enough for frost min, also there are skills that it takes from the blood spectrum.
    Anti Magic Shell (45 sec CD) ( Best skill for magic defense)
    Unbreakable Armor (1min CD)
    Frigid Dreadplate
    Frigid Dreadplate

Blood spekt (24point)
    Spell Deflection
    Veteran of the Third War
    Improved Death Strike
    Improved Rune Tap
    Blade Barrier

What I really want to tell is; Since Frost is the true tank spectrum, with 5.2 gear score you can easily tank the first 4 bosses in ICC.

8. What I really want to tell is; Since Frost is the true tank spectrum, with 5.2 gear score you can easily tank the first 4 bosses in ICC.
    ... while other tanks of same GS are killing LK.

9. ... while other tanks of same GS are killing LK.
    You can't join raid with that gear score at icc?
    Are you talking for lordaeron? Are you talking blankly?
    lordaeron icc they want 5.4 gear score for 10 man (for first 3boss)

10. Don't you think Frost DK use Improved Death Strike?
    Improved Death Strike is a spammy skill for frost dk.
    You need 35 points in Blood tree to get Improved Death Strike, Frost tank CANT have it. Frost has basic Death Strike that heals 10%.

I know since I'm playing Healer, the blood spect tank constantly sees 20-30% of its health.
    Because it will take high damage constantly.
    too tiring for healer
    So, from where does this amazing reduction comes for Frost? 2% from Improved Frost Presence and ... there is nothing else. So what are you talking about?

11. So, from where does this amazing reduction comes for Frost? 2% from Improved Frost Presence and ... there is nothing else. So what are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Improved Frost Presence? Do you think blood dk uses another presence?
    I wrote over and over where it came from above.
    If you do not try, you do not know. I recommend you try and test it.
    Your problem is different. I don't have the solution. I will not answer you anymore

12. Lol, mr. Clown. You can't even confirm your own statements with raw numbers, you don't even know DK talents properly.
    BDK can solo LK25, your abomination would struggle even to stay alive on DBS.

13. So, from where does this amazing reduction comes for Frost? 2% from Improved Frost Presence and ... there is nothing else. So what are you talking about?

Improved Frost Presence? Do you think blood dk uses another presence?
    I wrote over and over where it came from above.
    If you do not try, you do not know. I recommend you try and test it.
    Your problem is different. I don't have the solution. I will not answer you anymore
    I think you are under delusion that Blood tanks in Blood Presence. Blood tanks use Frost Presence. It reduces damage taken by 8%.
    Frost talent improves Frost Presence, which ends up as 8%+2%, so 2% less damage taken, compared to Blood tank.

What you need to do is learn to play, understand how it works, at least basics, before you create "guides" and then can't even defend with any logic whatsoever a single point you made. It's really sad, why can't you just go and read a guide and make actual Frost Tank instead of this insult to Frost tanks. Your spec only is good for tanking squirrels in Dalaran Krasus Landing.

I think it's a good thing that you wont reply, obviously you don't want to learn anything, you just want people laugh at your ignorance, I guess. It's been fun.

Also, please, can you quote yourself where you explain how Frost takes less damage than Blood tanks. I can't find it where you explained that. Like a list of talents that specifically Frost talent tree has.
    Edited: February 4, 2021

14. Lol, mr. Clown. You can't even confirm your own statements with raw numbers, you don't even know DK talents properly.
    BDK can solo LK25, your abomination would struggle even to stay alive on DBS.
    Your aggressive attitude is because you don't have an opinion on the subject.
    I mentioned in the first message of the subject, I don't have time for 13yo babies.

15. I think you are under delusion that Blood tanks in Blood Presence. Blood tanks use Frost Presence. It reduces damage taken by 8%.
    Frost talent improves Frost Presence, which ends up as 8%+2%, so 2% less damage taken, compared to Blood tank.

What you need to do is learn to play, understand how it works, at least basics, before you create "guides" and then can't even defend with any logic whatsoever a single point you made. It's really sad, why can't you just go and read a guide and make actual Frost Tank instead of this insult to Frost tanks. Your spec only is good for tanking squirrels in Dalaran Krasus Landing.

I think it's a good thing that you wont reply, obviously you don't want to learn anything, you just want people laugh at your ignorance, I guess. It's been fun.

Also, please, can you quote yourself where you explain how Frost takes less damage than Blood tanks. I can't find it where you explained that. Like a list of talents that specifically Frost talent tree has.

Look man, I've been playing games for 30 years.
    The general logic is the same in all games around the world. Frost; means slowing down and tank. Everyone knows that.
    Who wants to play Blood is playable but requires a stronger Gear score, requires a good healer.
    Why do you think the "Frost Presence" skill is in the frost talent?

Also the following capabilities?

My talent

Dual Hand Skills ( high threat )
    Nerves of Cold Steel
    Threat of thassarian

Talent defence skills

(Frost)
    Frigid Dreadplate
    Improved Frost Presence
    Unbreakable Armor ( Best )
    Acclimation
    Guile of Gorefiend
    Anti Magic Shell (45 sec CD)
    Rune Tap
    Rise Death
    and trinkets skills

(Blood)
    Blade Barrier
    Run tap
    Spell Deflection
    Veteren of the Third War ( good )

Death Rune Talents
    Death rune mastery ( When use Death Strike %100 chance frost-unholy runes will Death Runes)
    Blood of teh North ( Blood Strike and Pestilence %100 chance Blood runes will Death runes )
    (Our rotation and macro for this)

First 1234 Last