1. Best frost tank dk ( dual hand)

Look this talent , frost for tank.
    You can ICC tank with low gear

(Frost tank is not my invention, I shared my talent because I liked it. The detailed review of the subject is here.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325582)

Dual Hand Skills ( high threat )
    Nerves of Cold Steel
    Threat of thassarian

Talent defence skills

(Frost)
    Frigid Dreadplate
    Improved Frost Presence
    Unbreakable Armor ( Best )
    Acclimation
    Guile of Gorefiend

(Blood)
    Blade Barrier
    Run tap
    Spell Deflection
    Veteren of the Third War ( good )

Death Rune Talents
    Death rune mastery ( When use Death Strike %100 chance frost-unholy runes will Death Runes)
    Blood of teh North ( Blood Strike and Pestilence %100 chance Blood runes will Death runes )
    (Our rotation and macro for this)

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#j0EhouhcZhxex0RIzb0rudh

Rotation
    IT ( %5 dmg reduction ) ( high threat )
    Blood strike and pestilence macro ( for Death Runes) ( Blade barrier %5 less dmg)
    Death Strike ( for Death rune and 200str unholy force efffect)
    Frost Strike ( high threat )
    Rune Strike with macro all skills ( high threat )

Skills and MACRO

1)
    #showtooltip Icy Touch
    /cast Icy Touch(Rank 5)
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Empower Rune Weapon

2)
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=2 Blood Strike(Rank 6),Pestilence (or Plague Strike(Rank 6)
    3)
    #showtooltip
    /cast Death Strike(Rank 5)
    /cast !Rune Strike
    4)
    #showtooltip
    /cast Frost Strike(Rank 6)
    /cast !Rune Strike
    5) Blood Tap
    6) Death and Decay

7)
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=2 Raise Dead, Death Pact

Extra AOE skills

1)
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=2 Plague Strike(Rank 6), Pestilence
    2)
    #showtooltip
    /cast Blood Boil(Rank 4)
    /cast !Rune Strike

3)Death and Decay
    Edited: February 6, 2021

2. Are you asking for help to fix that mess or what?

3. More like tribute to how he invented this awesome spec

4. I wrote it for some *****s to learn.
    13 year old children players saying, no tank with frost talent, says for frost dps
    and kicked me raid lol... i hate noobs player.

Talent is here , Blood talent does not have a defensive skill.
    why do they want blood tanks?
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#j0EhouhcZhxex0RIzb0rudh

5. http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=50150 http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=50150 http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=50150
    There have been multiple interesting arguments on the utmost importance of this one talent on this forum. You should try reading it up and widen your knowledge before you make a fool out of yourself.
    Do you play on Lordaeron by any chance?

6. He ****ing hates those noob players. Hell yeah bro, those 13 year olds, stupid. 10 years ago when they were 3 years old and did the math, and, like true 3 year olds thought the blood is better. Pff noobs. I fonly they would have done ACTUAL MATH like you did, then there wouldn't be these stupid stereotypes.

7. Now go read descriptions of talents "improved death strike" and "will of the necropolis". "Vampire blood" is another addition.
    Now add here amount of stats you get from 2h weapons and all healing Blood spec provides.
    Done it? So who is noob - you with your "genius" spec of ******ed uselessness or those who go for Blood and can survive whatever happens on boss fight?
    So please, keep it with you and don't spread stupid ideas over forum.

8. Frost tank is a thing and is useful in some places but this spec isnt well built
    Talents like chill of the grave, merciless combat, guile of gorefiend (without HB), 3 point scent of blood, frost strike are absolutely not necessary and important talents like killing machine which are better for tanking arent included, also howling blast is missing which is good for dungeons which is something you should still be doing if you are low on gear, even talents like icy reach, virulence or anticipation would be good compared to some u have. Also acclimation which is usually one of the selling points of frost tank isnt maxed and u take spell deflection instead i dont understand that.
    As for macros, anything in brackets isnt necessary, like ranks and (racial) and i dont understand why u would want to use blood fury after icy touch and not before.

Many people here complaining about the lack of wotn in the spec is something else i dont understand, a frost tank cant have wotn, and this is about frost tank.

9. He's not going to take advice from 13 year old noobs man,
    I, as a proud member of 14 year olds know better:

icy touch + ERW is OP AF, it's like insta kill oneshot macro
    unbreakable armor is the best, it literally says "unbreakable"
    castequence is the best thing invented since nukes, no one want's to use spells whn they actually need them, just castequence that **** and gg
    Edited: February 2, 2021

10. There is nothing unique when it comes to DUAL WIELD tanking, over TWO HANDED weapon tanking when it comes to DKs (both Frost and Blood and even Unholy).

Threat will be higher with TWO HANDED weapon, and the main threat ability requires you to have SPELL HIT, so any talent in both Nerves of Cold Steel and Threat of Thassarian will be more or less useless.

Blood spec, as a whole, is better equipped for surviving big chunks of damage coming your way, which is why its the "best" tank spec a DK can get.

This does not mean you should be instantly kicked out of the raid if you want to play Frost or Unholy, both are "good enough" for any content except Lich King 25m hc and Halion 25m hc, that is if you know how to play them (you can tank these two as well if the healers are good, but Blood has a lot better toolkit for those fights).
    This does not mean that if you think you know how to play Frost and Unholy DK tank that you will do a better job in surviving, Blood is still supreme, regardless of experience, preferences, "fun factor", and all the other things someone can use as an "argument to why Blood is not better", but you can do a "good enough" job for a kill I guess (as Frost and Unholy).

As Frost DK, you should be able to tank anything with this spec:
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#j0EMoIhc...Ik00buh:pwmMV0

You can tweek it a bit with some changes like:
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#j0EMoIbc...Ik00buh:pwmzV0

or anything else you have in mind, but the base stays the same.

Overall, Blood is still the best choice for any DK tank.
    Frost and Unholy are good enough and should not be kicked out of the raid if they know how to play, just because of the choice they made when it comes to playstyle (which spec they chose to play).

If you ever get kicked from the raid after a WIPE, it might be that you didnt do a good job.

If you ever get kicked from a raid for reasons based on a SPEC you play (this goes from anything, FDK tanks, UDK tanks, Enha, Ele shamans, Assassin rogues, BM, Survival Hunters, etc...) the person that kicked you is a probably some low level life form human which you should ignore and never care what they think or have to say (this is of course if you know what you are doing with those specs and do a good enough job/DPS to kill any boss you face).

Bottom line is:
    Learn how to play what you want to play, and you should be fine.
    If you get kicked by a random that never saw you play what you chose to play, /ignore that low level life form and move on with life.

11. If you don't know anything about the subject, shut up or try to be polite

12. There is nothing unique when it comes to DUAL WIELD tanking, over TWO HANDED weapon tanking when it comes to DKs (both Frost and Blood and even Unholy).

Threat will be higher with TWO HANDED weapon, and the main threat ability requires you to have SPELL HIT, so any talent in both Nerves of Cold Steel and Threat of Thassarian will be more or less useless.

Blood spec, as a whole, is better equipped for surviving big chunks of damage coming your way, which is why its the "best" tank spec a DK can get.

This does not mean you should be instantly kicked out of the raid if you want to play Frost or Unholy, both are "good enough" for any content except Lich King 25m hc and Halion 25m hc, that is if you know how to play them (you can tank these two as well if the healers are good, but Blood has a lot better toolkit for those fights).
    This does not mean that if you think you know how to play Frost and Unholy DK tank that you will do a better job in surviving, Blood is still supreme, regardless of experience, preferences, "fun factor", and all the other things someone can use as an "argument to why Blood is not better", but you can do a "good enough" job for a kill I guess (as Frost and Unholy).

As Frost DK, you should be able to tank anything with this spec:
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#j0EMoIhc...Ik00buh:pwmMV0

You can tweek it a bit with some changes like:
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#j0EMoIbc...Ik00buh:pwmzV0

or anything else you have in mind, but the base stays the same.

Overall, Blood is still the best choice for any DK tank.
    Frost and Unholy are good enough and should not be kicked out of the raid if they know how to play, just because of the choice they made when it comes to playstyle (which spec they chose to play).

If you ever get kicked from the raid after a WIPE, it might be that you didnt do a good job.

If you ever get kicked from a raid for reasons based on a SPEC you play (this goes from anything, FDK tanks, UDK tanks, Enha, Ele shamans, Assassin rogues, BM, Survival Hunters, etc...) the person that kicked you is a probably some low level life form human which you should ignore and never care what they think or have to say (this is of course if you know what you are doing with those specs and do a good enough job/DPS to kill any boss you face).

Bottom line is:
    Learn how to play what you want to play, and you should be fine.
    If you get kicked by a random that never saw you play what you chose to play, /ignore that low level life form and move on with life.
    represents frost slowing and defense in all games around the world. Here too.
    6k GS tank, he can tanks again if the talent is reset.

Frost tank better for low GS bcoz frost talent for tank.

Blood talent for DPS\tank\healt steal
    Edited: February 2, 2021

13. Troll or not, meta for 3.3.5a is set in stone, you can not reinvent the wheel or hot water.

If you want to play that abysmal abomination of a spec, feel free to do it, but dont expect people to be happy having you in the raid, especially if you play as well as you present your arguments here...

Anyway, best of luck, hope you find the way of the DK tank. :)

14. Troll or not, meta for 3.3.5a is set in stone, you can not reinvent the wheel or hot water.

If you want to play that abysmal abomination of a spec, feel free to do it, but dont expect people to be happy having you in the raid, especially if you play as well as you present your arguments here...

Anyway, best of luck, hope you find the way of the DK tank. :)
    There is nothing new invented. We already see people using frost tanks in many subjects. I explained that it was better. If you say the blood tank is better, try explaining?
    Edited: February 3, 2021

123 ... Last