1. Where is the bg brackets exactly from the view of gs?

Ok guys. So i dont have much time to go high end pvp or pve also no money to donate out decent gear so ive decided to come back to the server and have fun with lower bracket bging. I want to level up proff, do some loremaster business and also spamming bg-s in the way of not get raped by high gs dudes. Someone know how much gs should i try to aim to remain in the lower bracket and have the opportunity to have "decent " gear without much time invested in gaming?

Thanks for answers!

Cheers, Sylandel.
    Edited: February 3, 2021

2. According to the DevLog, it is now dynamic:
    "We reworked the matching system to have more 'gear brackets'. It will now dynamically scale depending on queue times and thus the amount of players in-game. But we also added safeguards to make sure players from Frostmourne will (under acceptable queue time circumstances) never meet players with gear not available yet on the realm. That means Frostmourne players will now meet more players from other realms, especially when better gear is involved. But the matches on all realms will be much more balanced overall."

I recommend not exceeding 5.5k GS, or better yet, have multiple accounts on Blackrock. If you end up in a failed group or you get bumped to the top gear bracket, just leave and play on another character. You can also keep your GS under 4.5k and try to twink the lower bracket. Since the brackets are dynamic now, there is no reliable way to get placed in any bracket.