1. Is it possible to see the Darkmonn Faire schedule anywhere?

Is the schedule for that Darkmoon Faire posted anywhere on this site or is it possible to check it in-game?

2. Usually it should start on the first Monday of every month. This week it didn't, so hopefully it will be next week.
    Also it should usually be displayed in the ingame calendar but it doesn't.

3. Usually it should start on the first Monday of every month. This week it didn't, so hopefully it will be next week.
    Also it should usually be displayed in the ingame calendar but it doesn't.
    really? my impression is that it comes on the sunday of the first FULL weekend of the month (e.g. if sunday is the first day of the month, it's next week, but if it's anything else it's the first sunday)

4. We're 7 days into the month and it hasn't spawned yet, has it?

5. really? my impression is that it comes on the sunday of the first FULL weekend of the month (e.g. if sunday is the first day of the month, it's next week, but if it's anything else it's the first sunday)
    I hoped you were right and it would start this week but so far no sign of it.

According to this link: https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/w...on_Faire_(old)

"The Darkmoon Faire visits once a month, starting at 00:01 on the Sunday before the 1st Monday of each month. The event dates are automatically added to the in-game calendar. You can also see event dates for the Darkmoon Faire on the official Blizzard Event Calendar"

Quite sad that nothing is happening, I have a full Nobles Deck that I want to hand in for my Paladin :/

6. I hoped you were right and it would start this week but so far no sign of it.
    you know it can show up in Mulgore, Elwynn Forest or Terokkar? I haven't gone looking for it myself to know where it might show up, but it's not "everywhere" like in cata, it's in only one of those locations

7. I just checked if there is a Darkmoon Faire Herold in Orgrimmar to announce the Faire.

8. Confirmed Darkmoon near Shatt (Outland) on Realm Icecrown

9. Confirmed Darkmoon near Shatt (Outland) on Realm Icecrown
    Thanks for mentioning! Can confirm now it is near Shatterath on Lordaeron as well.