1. Best profession for pot pala

Yo, i want to know wuts best profession for protection paladin?Except alchemy(boring af).

2. Yo, i want to know wuts best profession for protection paladin?Except alchemy(boring af).
    best combo is imho:
    Eng (armor + nitro boots). JWC (63 stam).

BS/Mining are alternative (both 60 stam).

3. So BS/Mining + stoneblood give more hp than stoneblood+elixir mastery?

4. Yes, becouse bs/mining give stamina, which is further improved trough bok/bos,talents.. And flask buff is flat hp increase,650(?) hp more. It's all minor difference in the end really

5. Yo, i want to know wuts best profession for protection paladin?Except alchemy(boring af).
    ENGI : nitro boots awresome pull or moving boss // armor + stamina from head ench

BS/JC/MINING/LW = stamina pick what pref to combine other profesion (sugest mining / no need invest gold )

6. LW is very interesting in terms of it's unique enchant to bracers. If you get your hands on several pairs of bracers, you can tune each of it for specific boss fight, be it raw stamina or additional resistance to magic dmg.
    Good thing about BS and JWC is that you can tune your stats more preciesly, like getting raw expertise/hit gems in sockets for color match AND having prismatic sockets for whatever you may need.

7. LW is very interesting in terms of it's unique enchant to bracers. If you get your hands on several pairs of bracers, you can tune each of it for specific boss fight, be it raw stamina or additional resistance to magic dmg.
    Good thing about BS and JWC is that you can tune your stats more preciesly, like getting raw expertise/hit gems in sockets for color match AND having prismatic sockets for whatever you may need.
    Ye, LW resists are neat.

Eng + jwc are also bis proffs for ret. With JWC + BS being close second and bis for holy.

8. h JWC + BS being close second and bis for holy.
    NO . bis for holy is alchemy + jc and dresilen flask for max int

9. Why would you use distilled wisdom if hpala have endless mana after 40k?

10. endless mana after 40k?
    Not sure if serious or just naive.

NO . bis for holy is alchemy + jc and dresilen flask for max int
    The haste on use can be very good. I don't think mixology on a distilled wisdom flask is necessary.
    Edited: February 6, 2021