1. Gearing strategy for Paladin

I am looking for a paladin gearing strategy, something that can explain what pieces need to be farmed and where and then what are the next upgrades. So far I have only read a lot of differing opinions about how to gear and none seem to align.

Assuming I am playing a dual spec paladin: Ret and Prot and have full tier 9 for each. (I am only using 2pc Tier 9 as Ret at the moment, and 4pc tier 9 when Prot). Other than doing weekly VoA, ToC25 for ilvl 245, and maxing Frost Emblems for base level tier 10, what left is there?

1. What are the really good items to get with Emblems of Triumph that are not Tier sets?

2. What are the really good craftables to have made?
    (I have Saronite Swordbreakers already)

*Note programs like RAWR aren't working for me
    Edited: February 8, 2021 Reason: Update incase RAWR or optimization programs are to be recommended

2. I am looking for a paladin gearing strategy, something that can explain what pieces need to be farmed and where and then what are the next upgrades. So far I have only read a lot of differing opinions about how to gear and none seem to align.

Assuming I am playing a dual spec paladin: Ret and Prot and have full tier 9 for each. (I am only using 2pc Tier 9 as Ret at the moment, and 4pc tier 9 when Prot). Other than doing weekly VoA, ToC25 for ilvl 245, and maxing Frost Emblems for base level tier 10, what left is there?

1. What are the really good items to get with Emblems of Triumph that are not Tier sets?

2. What are the really good craftables to have made?
    (I have Saronite Swordbreakers already)

*Note programs like RAWR aren't working for me

This heavily depends on what items you already have.. but I will try to list things you can do for pretty much every class/spec:

There are some 245 items for triumphs (decent armor trinket for prot, poor on use trinket with hit for ret, shoulders and head).

There are craftable 264 legs and feet for every class.

You can farm decent trinket in toc5 normal dungeon.

Run fos/pos/hor norm for full set of 219 gear (232 on hc).

You can get 251 weapon from battered hilt questline (completable only once for each char and there is no good 1h tank weapon).

If you other slots suck you can get small upgrades for other emblems as well (you can downgrade triumphs to conquests, valor or heroism emblems). See vendors in dalaran, compare their items with yours.. see what might be an upgrade for you.

And thats pretty much all you can do outside raids.. highest difficulty icc you can do is the best place to go.

3. Its a lot depend how fast you can get icc 10/15 . Can giuld "boost" you ? Or fresh start ? Lot items depend you buy/craft/use frost emblem or drop .

As retri :
    Libram of Valiance emblem of triumph best at start and can be use on BOTH spec .
    get fast as can 2xt10 parts . ignore hands . im sugest shoulder and chest/head .
    good weapon can get at first icc 25 boss
    bis/prebis back/wrist/hands can get from gunshi batlle (3 icc 25 boss )
    Herkuml War Token (emblem of frost trinket ) + any AP/str give trinket good combo at start .

As prot :
    Good 2 trinkets at start are TOC 5 normal last boss "blackheart" + onyxia 25 rewart quest trinket
    get 2 parts t10 chest + hands \
    Legs from craft or from drop
    Weapon and shieald are from HOR 5 norm,/hc
    Shieald from toc 25 or icc 10 (3rd boss hc )
    ring from onyxia 25 + icc 10 3rd boss
    shoulder icc 25 3rd boss
    belt + back buy for frost emblems (bis)