1. Horde or alliance?

Hi
    i'm currently playing on horde side and for PVE aspect i'm happy. A lot of good guilde, almost always icc pug for my alt
    sometime ulduar glory or toc HC pug

but for PVP aspect its very hard to find good mates.

Does alliance has also a lot of pug doing toc or ulduar? and i guess its much easier in allance to find pvp mate?

2. Imo ally has way less raids going on.
    i suggest you just make a alt and check out global some times on ally to see if it is in anyway intresting for you to play there.

3. Serious PvPers have mostly gravitated to alliance because they just have better racials for PvP while Horde have the better PvE racials hence more raiding and pugs on Horde side the chances are better on Horde to kill LK with pug than Alliance. Of course this has come with pros and cons for example Alliance players have longer queue times unless they enable the mercenary mode option where they play as Horde sometimes but the pros is that Alliance have higher win rates then Horde players for example I just recently returned to Warmane after 2 year break and been playing my resto shammy and disc priest spamming rbgs and I dont think I've won more than 5 rbgs since I started again.