1. Fresh 80 Ret Pala Gear Help

So im a new 80 Retri Pala. I just hit 3k GS with blues from AH and dungeons. Now that i have access to Heroics i can farm EOTS and EOFS once its up. Atm i have 30 EOTS and 5 EOFS. So for my EOTS, do i buy the Turalyons Set? Then from there work on gear from Fos,Pos,Hor? Im really new to end game and all of this, so im trying to be careful with how i spend the EOTS and what not as i also have limited time to play aswell. Think of me as a genuine fresh noob who hasnt played WoW before or got this far before

edit: im on about 60 EOTS sorry
    Edited: February 10, 2021

2. So im a new 80 Retri Pala. I just hit 3k GS with blues from AH and dungeons. Now that i have access to Heroics i can farm EOTS and EOFS once its up. Atm i have 30 EOTS and 5 EOFS. So for my EOTS, do i buy the Turalyons Set? Then from there work on gear from Fos,Pos,Hor? Im really new to end game and all of this, so im trying to be careful with how i spend the EOTS and what not as i also have limited time to play aswell. Think of me as a genuine fresh noob who hasnt played WoW before or got this far before

At 3k gs you can farm fos/pos norm already, its good place to start - 219 gear for every slot + more EOTs. Ye buy Turalyons set starting on lowest of Head/Chest/Shoulders (2 and 4 set are good) You could try to make a VoA raid to be carried a bit.

3. So im a new 80 Retri Pala. I just hit 3k GS with blues from AH and dungeons. Now that i have access to Heroics i can farm EOTS and EOFS once its up. Atm i have 30 EOTS and 5 EOFS. So for my EOTS, do i buy the Turalyons Set? Then from there work on gear from Fos,Pos,Hor? Im really new to end game and all of this, so im trying to be careful with how i spend the EOTS and what not as i also have limited time to play aswell. Think of me as a genuine fresh noob who hasnt played WoW before or got this far before

Do rep farms (farming the trash mobs on the first floor in Icecrown Citadel until you're up to the first boss, resetting the instance and repeating everything until your reputation is at Exalted) - you get a ring you'll never need to replace out of it. Get the agility version if you do not plan on doing pvp. Spam fos/pos(normal and once you're geared enough for heroic do those once a day). Do your daily rdf heroic for the emblem of frost and you can also spam those up to a certain point for emblems of triumph as well. The path I take with using my emblems of triumph is upgrading the piece of gear that is absolute garbage leveling gear and continuing from there. Yes, you want the tier 9 gear. Just do this until you get everything you possibly can from EoTs. Spend your emblems of frost on tier 10 gear first and foremost. The set bonuses are amazing. Don't buy the EoF set gloves since they're not a part of your endgame itemisation. The haste trinket is decent once you have your set gear. You should be doing some raiding at this point assuming you have gemmed and enchanted your gear - I highly suggest getting into a guild for those since pugs (pick-up groups/the raids you find in global channel) can be infuriating especially while trying to gear up your first character. It's not worth raiding anything lower than Ulduar for gear. Perhaps even ToC. Do both 10 and 25 man weekly VoA raids in order to try your luck for some t10 gear.
    Things to note: there are some ilvl 245/ilvl 264 items to buy from the auction house that are pretty decent, especially if you don't have access to raids yet and are into farming gold - they can be a bit expensive. Once that may be worth mentioning over others are the weapon from the Battered Hilt questline and the strength version of Darkmoon Card: Greatness. Another trinket worth mentioning is the mirror of truth which you can downgrade your emblems of triumph for from an npc in the Dalaran sewers. Note that if you decide to go with the ilvl 200 trinkets and such you may have a harder time joining PuG raids if you decide to follow that path since they give lower gear score than higher ilvl counterparts even if they are technically better.

Extra: You can get to 1000 achievement points ingame on your character in order to be able to obtain votepoints daily. Those can come in handy if a single piece of gear slot you need never drops for you.

4. Thanks for the advice guys! Much appreciated! :)