1. Arena NPC / Red cristal ready check

Hi,

With the new pvp season, what do you think of adding a NPC / red cristal to reduce the waiting time to 15 seconds during the "Buffing room" in arena? Each ready team clicks on the cristal or NPC, you understand what I'm trying to say...
    Is this possible with the cross realm ?

Thanks,

2. On the old core of Blackrock there was such thing. Also the casting time of the spells was instant in the preparation room.I really hope they bring back that feature , because it saves a lot of wasted time.

3. Yeah that will be good...
    Don't know if the staff will add it again with cross realm, i just want to know if its possible :')

4. Every good server does this. Sadly it cannot be implemented on warmane since it's not Blizzlike.... rip....

5. Hmmm, where is the blizzlike with Blackrock instant 80 serv full pvp, Icecrown with xp rate increase, same as Frostmourne...
    Ok for Lordaeron but for Pvp Boyzzz it will be interesting to have this feature again.

6. New changelog but still no cristal... :(

7. The fact something like that was actually removed from Blackrock might be a good indication that it's not going to be introduced anywhere.

8. May i ask why?
    All pvp servers / New servers (i dont want to name them because you will delete this post) have it so i'm just asking. Its because of crossrealm ?

9. It's either due to...
    • ... a technical limitation.
    • ... them being afraid of exploits.
    • ... it not being profitable.
    • ... simply not caring.

Considering the fact that a subscription-based model isn't being operated here, I can't think of any other reason against implementing such a feature.
    There's no incentive to keep one rotting in the arena prep room longer.

10. It's either due to...
    This is not case for sure, even random meme servers that are full of bugs have working ready crystal feature.

11. It's either due to...
    • ... them being afraid of exploits.
    • ... it not being profitable.
    • ... simply not caring.

Considering the fact that a subscription-based model isn't being operated here, I can't think of any other reason against implementing such a feature.
    There's no incentive to keep one rotting in the arena prep room longer.
    you seem to be a person of knowledge, but you missed this bit of information:

Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all.

12. Well, is not having to waste one's life away in the prep room not a reason good enough to warrant posting it?

13. you seem to be a person of knowledge, but you missed this bit of information:
    Can you help us to understand what a good reason is ?

12 Last