1. Spectator NPC in nagrand and Disabling PvP in nagrand que area

Hello , I'd like to suggest adding the spectator NPCs back in nagrand que places in Blackrock. Nagrand que places are empty now and I believe the lack of those NPCs is the key reason to it.Spectating arenas (alongside with queing) is one of the things players do most and it will relieve the pressure in the malls by redirecting players to diferent places.
    Also , I'd suggest you disable the PvP in the Nagrand que places just like it's disabled in the VIP Island. It's pretty annoying going afk for a bit only to find your character dead a few mins later.
    Thank you for your attention. I hope my suggestions reach audience.

2. I agree on this one, since its purely arena/bg server, it would be great to create a safe zone far away from crowds. I would love to see more areas with arena NPCs including spectators. People like me like to get away from other crowded places...

EDIT: I would love if they added Arena NPCs in other maps, like remote areas / secret spots...etc. It would be fun to change the scenery and go to different areas. I remember there used to be Arena NPC in Outlands but they removed them :/
    Edited: February 22, 2021