1. Check this item and tell me which class/role can need or greed for it pls...

Hey guys,
    İ just want to know if its ok for a hunter to use this, or its a tank item or anyone can go for it as its resiliance?

Thanks

http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=24151

2. Hey guys,
    İ just want to know if its ok for a hunter to use this, or its a tank item or anyone can go for it as its resiliance?

Thanks

http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=24151
    I'd say everyone.

3. It is a general PVP item, it can be used by all classes.

4. Well... i need roll for this item and won... Now im banned cause of ninja looting in dungeons :) its amazing, 11 year old game and Gm's still fail with this kind of thing.

5. I seriously doubt you were banned because of this item.

6. %100 .... The 1 and only item i need rolled. Also tank guy was flaming about it 🙄

7. It may not be bannable, but it's a bit of a jerk move to take a stamina ring from a tank.

8. All items have stamina stat as default :S

9. 16 stamina is a lot for a level 60 ring.

10. You should want to rephrase this to all PvP-related items have Stamina. As resilience makes it a pvp-specific item, but still its hard for me to believe this is the reason for your ninja loot bann. I have been rolling on 8 alts, not to mention being accused of ninjing 2h axe "because it is prio for tank" and still haven't gotten any bann.

11. 16 stamina is a lot for a level 60 ring.
    Yes because its a pvp item. All pvp items have high stamina and armor.

12. You can also look at it like this: you, as a DPS role, do not benefit from this ring, so stands to reason you can't NEED on it.

13. Yes because its a pvp item. All pvp items have high stamina and armor.
    I mean, you are not wrong, but in the context of levelling up, that is more of a tank item.

Anyway this is a stupid hill for me to die on :-)

14. You can also look at it like this: you, as a DPS role, do not benefit from this ring, so stands to reason you can't NEED on it.

İts a pvp item with resiliance as bonus, nothing special for tank,dps or heals. Beside this, all class/role need stamina. This is why every single item has stamina as default other than trinkets :)

15. 180 armor + stam screams tank ring. GM made the right call imo.

12 Last