1. İts a pvp item with resiliance as bonus, nothing special for tank,dps or heals. Beside this, all class/role need stamina. This is why every single item has stamina as default other than trinkets :)
    You seem to be hung up on "pvp" item. You were doing dungeons and the item gives 0 use for your role in said environment. You did Accept the role as DPS, didn't you?

And as I see, you let the tank NEED or everyone GREED, since it's "[pvp]off-spec" for everyone.

2. There is only 1 stat that shows if a item for pvp or not... and its resiliance... Ok, so you are telling me to ignore that, item is pvp and it has resiliance. Hmm... Ok its for tank then...

3. TL:DR Nobody should need it.

I mean, yes, it has resilience.. But there's no offensive stats either for dps (unless you count 180 armor that provides 5 AP for Blood DK's). It could count as PvP survival/defensive item, so not a PvE item. Thus, I agree with angrylol's comment (below) about it.
    Personally I see the item as PvP item, so all could roll for it, but if there's a tank that needs it for the armor and stamina, I'd most definitely pass on rolling it as a DPS.

And as I see, you let the tank NEED or everyone GREED, since it's "[pvp]off-spec" for everyone.
    Begs a question: Should all resilience items then be greeded, as technically anybody joining RDF is PvE [role]. So PvP items would fall into greed, as off spec items should.

4. I mean, if it had 18 Agi instead of 180 Armor, I doubt there would be any issue if he rolled NEED on it. I guess they didn't negotiate any rules for PvP items.

5. If you can use it, it does not meat you have to roll for it. It is like a tank rolling for spell power rings. The armour gives priority to tank.

First 12