1. Event - Lunar Festival - Ended prematurely

According to http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=378171
    Lunar Festival is supposed to begin on February 1st, and is supposed to last 14 days, so it ended 2 days early.
    I was moving in to a different location so I couldn't play WoW in the last few days, and planed to finish Lunar Festival over this weekend as I am going for "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" Achievement, and I already completed all Brewfest, Hallow's end, Pilgrim's Bounty, Winter Veil achievements and was really hoping to do it all this year, would really suck to wait a whole year to finish Lunar Festival, so can we get another 2 days?

2. Would be nice if they put it back as i was counting on the given dates too.

3. The event has been activated again and the issue that caused this is being looked into.

To make up for the lost time today, it will be active an extra day, ending on the 16th at 10:00 server time (you can check that on our main page, the clock is above the population list). Good luck and enjoy.

4. The event has been activated again and the issue that caused this is being looked into.

To make up for the lost time today, it will be active an extra day, ending on the 16th at 10:00 server time (you can check that on our main page, the clock is above the population list). Good luck and enjoy.
    Thanks a lot! I know we can always count on you guys, Best server ever!