1. misleading cuz this is unique debuff - nobody else can apply mass +13% magic damage. Period.

2. Unique: Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.

Yeah just cause the appliance method is different its unique right? If it was unique no other class could provide that debuff regardless of the method, period.

3. I guess you can make raid with 10 warlocks and 10 boomkins to apply the debuff to every mob, so you are right, it's not unique.

And which class gives 30% disease damage, as you say it's not unique?

4. How does it relevant with it being a unique debuff, and nice exaggerating like we need to have that debuff on every single mob.

Crypt Fever is actually what you can call unique, even if it only increases dp damage of priest and other dk disease damages only, being more of a personal buff.

5. How does it relevant with it being a unique debuff, and nice exaggerating like we need to have that debuff on every single mob.
    For the two situations at the end-game where AoE matters (lk and halion) that debuff is actually very influential.

6. For the two situations at the end-game where AoE matters (lk and halion) that debuff is actually very influential.
    I already mentioned that earlier already if you ve bothered to read but regardless the debuff stays the same besides application method.

7. I already mentioned that earlier already if you ve bothered to read but regardless the debuff stays the same besides application method.
    I did, but I didn't like the dismissive tone, seems you don't value the mass application of the debuff as much as you should (:

8. Hi so i wanted to know why almost every dk is an unholy dk?
    Cause you can throw yourself right in the middle of 40 enemies on AV and click pestilence, then watch those 40 flying numbers above their heads, after fight you just do /lol at their rotting corpses cause of your diesease.

9. I did, but I didn't like the dismissive tone, seems you don't value the mass application of the debuff as much as you should (:
    I dont, except for heroic halion and lod for when it actually matters. My arguement from start was for people who thinks uh is a must for all bosses and all modes. Im against not getting a feral instead uh with the excuse of that raid needs a uh even while its a normal pug. Endgame guilds mostly know uh s use as you mentioned already and its totally valid.

10. From my perspective they are either roleplaying corona spreaders or not manly enough to play bdk
    Edited: February 18, 2021

11. You are twisting my words for reason i don't know...
    No. That is literally what you said. Don't make sweeping generalizations if you don't mean them. Say what you mean, don't expect people to interpret. The point, since you missed it, is just don't make these statements and you'll find people to be more agreeable.

I dont, except for heroic halion and lod for when it actually matters. My arguement from start was for people who thinks uh is a must for all bosses and all modes. Im against not getting a feral instead uh with the excuse of that raid needs a uh even while its a normal pug. Endgame guilds mostly know uh s use as you mentioned already and its totally valid.
    That's the thing, though. The only fights that actually matter are those. Everything else you can brute force without bothering too much with a proper raid comp. You kinda can at certain points on those fights too, but much less so than all of the others. If there's any situation where any of this should matter, it will be on those bosses. If we're arguing other bosses, I don't see the point, when comp and specialization choices (dps shaman, for example) matter little.

12. honestly am dk tank for pve and for pvp im blood coz its way better than uh,idgaf what people crap it have burst dmg in pvp but u also can burst die so i play blood coz hes way much durable in pvp and even does more dmg than uh in pvp,and as pve blood tank u can literaly insta in every raid or que so i dnt have pve dps spec uh.
    If u play good blood u can literaly 1v2 in arena,with uh u can just leave keyboard if u get in 1v2 situation.

13. Does no one understand that Ebon Plaguebringer is the ONLY way this buff appears. There is no other way this is provided by any other class in the game, it is not unique because of "how it's applied". It's unique because no other class in the game provides it. Simple facts.

14. I play everything. I play frost/blood/unholy. All 3 specs for pve and I love them all.

15. honestly am dk tank for pve and for pvp im blood coz its way better than uh,idgaf what people crap it have burst dmg in pvp but u also can burst die so i play blood coz hes way much durable in pvp and even does more dmg than uh in pvp,and as pve blood tank u can literaly insta in every raid or que so i dnt have pve dps spec uh.
    If u play good blood u can literaly 1v2 in arena,with uh u can just leave keyboard if u get in 1v2 situation.
    I doubt it.

Everything exept the tank pve part.

First 123 Last