1. Why high lvl hating low lvls?

3 days in a row I can't finish Hillsbrad Foothills, just because there are guys with lvl 80 and good gear that are just insta killing evryone. I mean, often we are talking not about controlling whole location etc. He just finding low lvl guy and don't let him play, waiting him until he rez.

And I have question: Why? This guys are wasting monthes to get lvl 80, and going to low lvl location just to one shot them? It's like spend years in gym, and go to playground to fight kids. Fun? Maybe. But still it looks like guys just getting ducked at his lvls and go to low lvl loc to remind himself "I'm strong.".

2. Only have your strong and that set

3. It's a pvp server, it's part of the game, get over it. It's a dick move, but again, part of the game. Just be smart, you can dodge them, and there are always alternative quest regions. Also, you're exaggerating a little with "wasting months to get lvl 80", you can start at level 1 and raid ICC in less than 2 weeks.

4. you can start at level 1 and raid ICC in less than 2 weeks.
    That must be some fairlytale, with no boost from guild and 0 donation its impossible to raid pug ICC, to reach minimum required gearscore in 2 weeks you need to have EXTREME luck (which never happen)in ToC10/25 or donate at least for 2 items.

5. It's the circle of life, you will get ganked, and they will gank you. Chin up matey, once you get into the top level of gameplay and find out it's even less fair you might make a 2nd toon just to enjoy the beauty of being GY camped by an 80. As Entropy said if you actually google a decent leveling path and grab mining/herbing on your leveling journey you can be properly itemised within a week, then its all about not being asocial so a guild will take you on. WoW is a social game, if you make friends by being generally agreable you will prosper, if you make posts on the Forum malding about being killed in a game called WARcraft then you wont.

6. Lot of veterans play here since years ago... they have Alts and some have another account. I dnt know the numbers, but a fair lot of the vets donate. They have guilds and help other players to lv up new alts.

If you dont have the exp, the connection, the resourses or the addons... its really difficult to do quest in pvp areas.

My recommendation is: use some addon that give you the zone level in the map, and change your territory for lv up; if its your first time, pick some proffesion like skinning or herbs, and sell the stacks in the AH (look for the same items, and copy the price); for connection with the community, dont feel bad to leave a bad guild because some good champ in chat... look for one that have the same objetives at the moment like you (low lv up, 80s, pvp, raids).

7. On war like on war, horde gank lowbies then alliance gank lowbies then horde. As the trailer of BFA said its an endless cycle of hatred. You either embrace it or you don't. My 2 cents.

That must be some fairlytale, with no boost from guild and 0 donation its impossible to raid pug ICC, to reach minimum required gearscore in 2 weeks you need to have EXTREME luck (which never happen)in ToC10/25 or donate at least for 2 items.
    @ or you just learn how to interact with people and ask them nicely, I've gotten all my alts in ICC in ~2-3 weeks after it was created, unless i didn't hit 80 level with it
    ~5.1k pve/pvp (as in pvp off parts) was enough for each of my alt to join those alt icc runs.
    Edited: February 18, 2021

8. Maybe because they have a little willie

9. It's a pvp server, it's part of the game, get over it. It's a dick move, but again, part of the game. Just be smart, you can dodge them, and there are always alternative quest regions. Also, you're exaggerating a little with "wasting months to get lvl 80", you can start at level 1 and raid ICC in less than 2 weeks.
    Yeah in dreams maybe. Even if you reach 5k-5.2 gs, nobody will literally take you anywhere. Even toc25 or icc alt runs. Most require 5.4 but even that doesn't mean you gonna get inside. You need to either find some good guild or pray to god that on mondays/tuesdays there are alt runs with 5k requirement (which happen but a lot less).

10. I'm bored these days, if you are on the horde side, I can boost you some levels in dungeons, so that you don't have to struggle if you want, just say. Anyway, my record of leelling a toon from 1 to 80 was 2 days, that's why ppl have so many alts, it doesn't take months. I assume that people who go gank lower levels instead of doing something meaningful are just stupid kids who like mocking other ppl and disrupt their gameplay for no reason.
    Edited: February 25, 2021

11. , you can start at level 1 and raid ICC in less than 2 weeks.
    cool story

never, for a new player

12. Why does everyone always flame about good-geared high lvls ganking? I always get pissed if some worthless rat with 14k hp and green 80 gear ganks me, because that little useless vermin should be farming POS instead of wasting time ganking lowbies lol.

Edit: when a full wrath ganks me I find it okay, because I know he has nothing else to do in the game. :p

Double edit: and thats on Lordaeron only, literally dgaf at all if someone ganks me on Icecrown where I get max level in 6 hours.
    Edited: March 3, 2021

13. If he has nothing else to do in the game he can A create alt B develop some non-wow abilities and hobbies, which, if he doesn't have at all, is sad.