1. I am back.

Hello folks,

I am back to WoW private servers for a break of probably 4-5 years. Back in the days I have spend a lot of time on different private servers on WOTLK and Cataclysm. But now, also cause of covid-19 I want to comeback. But first I kind of have lot of questions so if u people can help me out I would appericiate it ;).

The main reason why I left the game years ago is that once you get lvl 85/80 and u get fully geared and stuff. There is technically nothing to do. Which pretty sucks I think, how is it in this server are there like new content eventhough it never got released on retail? How do u folk play this game for years without leaving it.
    Also I have seen a guy mention seasonal servers. Can someone tell me more about that. I never heard about the term before.

Thanks in advance.

2. Welcome back!
    There's no new content, it's as it was on retail. People make new characters and gear them or go chase achievements. Maybe get into hardcore PvP and just do that all day.
    Seasonal server is Frostmourne. Basically it runs through all the patches of WotLK, gradually opening new content (Nax->Ulduar->ToC->ICC) every few months. All characters get moved to Icecrown within 1 year and then the server resets and goes again. It's mostly there for the enjoyment of progression through raids and PvP seasons.