1. Best dung for gearing after 80?

Hi guys, i hope you're having a great day.

I'm just here to ask for some help, i'm kind of a new player (my only previous experience was a Humain Warrior on Outland)
    And i was just wondering : what are, in your point of view, the best dungeons to gear up as 80 mage?

Btw : i'm at 2.6k GS right now, fire spec.

Thank you.

2. Trial of the Crusader (N 200/HC 219*), Forge of Souls (N 219/HC 232), Pit of Saron (N 219/HC 232). When you're bit more geared, Halls of Reflection (N 219/HC 232).

*item levels from boss drops.

3. What you need is AtlasLoot addon, you can browse there loot of every dungeon and every boss in game.
    I guess your goal is to be able to que Random Heroic dungeons for EoT farm.

I'd suggest checking AH for cheap items 180ilvl+
    Craft with tailor some 180ivl+ stuff (not that expensive)
    Que trough dungeon finder "Specific" dungeons, usually those who require at least 77lvl(can check what loot is there with AtlasLoot, to que exactly ones you need)
    You can grind up northrend reputations to get some stuff from their quartermasters. Also you will need some of these reps to get enchants, so it's a double dip in usefulness.

4. Trial of the Crusader (N 200/HC 219*), Forge of Souls (N 219/HC 232), Pit of Saron (N 219/HC 232). When you're bit more geared, Halls of Reflection (N 219/HC 232).

*item levels from boss drops.
    Thanks for your precision. I might look like a complete ***** (i'm sorry), but if you could explain me what does those N/HC refer to, that would be awesome. (Is this related to gearscore), also, is my GS enough for those? Thank you again.

What you need is AtlasLoot addon, you can browse there loot of every dungeon and every boss in game.
    I guess your goal is to be able to que Random Heroic dungeons for EoT farm.

I'd suggest checking AH for cheap items 180ilvl+
    Craft with tailor some 180ivl+ stuff (not that expensive)
    Que trough dungeon finder "Specific" dungeons, usually those who require at least 77lvl(can check what loot is there with AtlasLoot, to que exactly ones you need)
    You can grind up northrend reputations to get some stuff from their quartermasters. Also you will need some of these reps to get enchants, so it's a double dip in usefulness.
    Thank you for your answer. Already knew all of that for the most part.
    What i was looking for is precision from more experienced players. Like when you played this game enough, i assume you know which dungeons you gotta go for mage gear, and know to avoid those containing mostly plate/mail/leather.

Anyway, thank you again guys for your answers.

5. Yup, then AtlasLoot addon is the perfect thing you want. Target specific dungeons for specific items in your missing slots.