1. Annoying two factor authentication

If I activate THE TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION I am asked to enter a code sent to my mail each time I try to enter WOW (apparently my IP always changes). If I don't have the asset, I get annoying text boxes inside the game every time I get to a city and it's very frustrating to play like this. Is there any way to avoid this? thanks.

2. I don't know what annoying text boxes you are talking about but they have nothing to do with two factor authentication.

3. Yes they do. if I keep the Two Factor Authentication active the message does not appear. it's a painting that says something like "enter key for AQWIE11" and comes out about 7 times every time I walk into a place

4. That seems a problem with your addons, most likely Carbonite.

5. Thanks that was the problem but I still can't fix it. The only way the annoying message disappear is turning off Carbonite.

6. Thanks that was the problem but I still can't fix it. The only way the annoying message disappear is turning off Carbonite.
    try this to solve Carbonite prblem: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3002677

7. Thanks that was the problem but I still can't fix it. The only way the annoying message disappear is turning off Carbonite.
    Check carbonite's settings, could be something there.