1. [WARNING] Be wary of joining arenas

Joined an arena match and after leaving over half the items in my bags were gone, and since warmane seemingly doesn't have a way to rollback accounts or refuse to add back missing items. I would be really careful of joining arenas at the moment. OR if you do plan on doing arenas, you might want to remove everything from bags and just go in with gear only.

2. i call this bs, i personally done my 10 arenas just now and in the last few days i did 30 total on my alts, not a single item lost for the 6 months i've been playing here!

3. Obviously this is a rare thing that happens, I've played A LOT of arenas in my time on warmane without issue, but it just happened to me. Figured I'd come here with a warning and advice on removing gear from bags. Since there is clearly a possability of it happening.

4. if i'm not mistaken this happened to a few people a long time ago, where they used an equipment manager to swap gear, had full bags, and lost gear in the process. unless it was purhcased with coins you're sadly sol.

5. I've read of this happening in battlegrounds as well recently, I think in the bug tracker.