1. Coin Store wishlist/basket Idea!!

Hey everyone, so I had a random idea that I think will be a nice addition to the site

So, for Premium accounts add a Basket or Wishlist type a function to the store.

This idea might come because I'm not a very experienced player and also I'm dealing with anxiety when it comes to high end content, being scared of messing up makes me not want to join raids. So a Wishlist could help me keep track of BiS's for my main, it would also motivate me to try and level 80's to sell for coins so I can get all that sweet gear, favorite mounts and anything else and organize what to get next more easily, at least that's my personal and selfish reason for wanting something like this. I do the same thing on Amazon, put a bunch of things I want on the wishlist or in the basket and around payday I organize it from needed/most wanted to least wanted.

Overall though, I think it might prove useful to others as well for obvious reasons.
    Little side idea is to make it so it shows up to your friends on the forum, could be a nice way for friends to gift each other

Would love to hear some other opinions on this topic, also on the sidenote is there's by any chance an addon that could work like the wishlist, making it simple and easy to organize where to go next?

2. You can make your wishlist by yourself, using some (free) spreadsheet solution, or a plain old txt file.

However, a basket functionality would be handy for someone that wants to buy more things at once, or at least a quantity option. (imagine buying 10 mog scrolls, you can only buy one every 30 seconds).

3. is there's by any chance an addon that could work like the wishlist, making it simple and easy to organize where to go next?
    Atlastloot has a simple wishlist functionality for gear, might wanna check that.