Hello there,

I'm 29 years old guy who played WoW since like 17, with few periods of not playing (from months to years), now willing to play again with decent guild community here on Warmane-Lordaeron-Horde.

Currently only lvl 46 prot pala just to check how are things on this server, but I had almost every class at lvl 80 throughout other private servers (with 1x rates).

Outside of good gaming experience, I was officer in my last guild, thanks to being nice and polite and helpful person etc etc. I know that earning trust is a long process though, so I'm not expecting more than a casual talk here and there from the beginning in new guild. I will not beg for gold or free glyphs/enchants or any other profession-related stuff, nor for spot in raid group later.

I'm also experienced with addons which have advanced and complex settings like Grid (with most pluggins), DoTimer etc., with whom I'm willing to share ideas - both teach and learn.

If u are asking why I'm not playing with my friends, the answer is that I would like to experience building friendship with new ppl from scratch. And also because most of them have kids and other IRL duties :) I'm still in contact with them on FB.

The guild I'm looking for doesn't have to be super uper duper raiding guild - all I want is adult-ish members, some "intelligent" fun in chat and maybe someone who is lvling alt around my lvl to enjoy RDFs.

Thanks for any response (type your in-game nick, I'll whisp to you)