1. Better PvE option than WOLF ??

Hi, today as I was researching pet abilities, I came by the Sporebat, which have a weak dot that have 3% armor debuff, which is strange, because all armor debuffs have either 5%(Faerie Fire) 10% (1 stack of Acid Spit) or 20% (Sunder/Expose armor, 2 stacks of Acid Spit) debuff. I wonder if Spore Cloud is stacking with the other debuffs, and if it does, is it by any chance worth it to have one hunter with Sporebat in 25 runs, where there are ~10 physical r/mdps. I couldn't find information on the buff/debuff list - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=367833

If someone doesn't already have an answer I'm willing to test it, so message me.

Akuba - Lordaeron

2. Actualy it's easy to test.
    Take Fwarr and druid, stack sunders on boss dummy + FF > warr does one BT > you cast this debuff DoT > second BT from warr.
    Why warr? His BT does exactly 50% of AP as dmg so it will be most precise tool for testing.

3. even if it stacks with all other armor reduction (ff, sunder, shattering throw) no way in hell it will provide more damage than wolf. call of the wild+furious howl outweighs whatever sporebat has, because its cunning, so outside of 3% armor reduction it doesnt bring any form of dps/damage increase for pve. roar of recovery is just trash - - 3 min cd for 30% of mana over 9 sec

4. Even if it stacks, it will increase the effective physical damage by %1.2, to %99 from %97.8 at maximum. I see no reason to test it other than the curiosity of learning that if it stacks or not.