1. Battlegrounds and Wintergrasp

Can someone explain me please what is the point to play Battlegrounds on this server if you will get people from Blackrock, Lordaeron, Icecrown, where people had more time to get better items then us ??? When i am joining to Battlegrounds and i see people with full Wratfull Gladiator sets , i know we will not win this game and is just waste of the time people from Frostmourne.

Aswell , I understand multibox is available on this server , but why is avaible on Wintergrasp ?! People wanna play a little bit PVP on this server , but even there they cannot. Every single time some someone uses multibox disturb and interrupt people who wanna have fun just for a little bit.

2. Can someone explain me please what is the point to play Battlegrounds on this server if you will get people from Blackrock, Lordaeron, Icecrown, where people had more time to get better items then us ??? When i am joining to Battlegrounds and i see people with full Wratfull Gladiator sets , i know we will not win this game and is just waste of the time people from Frostmourne
    Is BG system setted Realm vs Realm?
    I guess not...

3. You guessed wrong... you can barely see someone from frostmourne realm so yes you can count it as frosmourne vs everyone else...

If you are saying that 4k - 6k population realm can not host a battlegroung realmwide only, I am sorry but seems that somebody is lying about numbers on front page.

Edited: March 16, 2021

4. thread starter said:
    When i am joining to Battlegrounds and i see people with full Wratfull Gladiator sets , i know we will not win this game and is just waste of the time people from Frostmourne.
    His sentece sounds like there is a team full of Frostmorune low gear players VERSUS a team with Bis ppl from lord+ice+Black.
    Which, I guess, it never happens and your SS confirm it.
    Edited: March 17, 2021

5. Yep. I hate these multiboxers in WG ... yeah they can Exp with multibox but not in WG its unfair