1. Which one would be the best upgrade?

Hi guys, I'm about to spend some coins on my Dwarf Fwarr but I can't decide between the scale or a Glorenzelg; the scale is worth it because it's the hardest one to get between the two, but a Glorenzelg would help me a lot (I think) because I'm currently sitting at 14 expertise. That stat is a b¡tch to get and I'd hate to gem for it.
    Which one is the right upgrade at the moment? I'd really appreciate any input from the more seasoned warrs :D

Bonus question: If I get the Scale, do I switch it for my Banner or for my Scorpion? (and feel free to point any error on my items/gems)
    Thanks in advance!

2. Weapon > Trinket in most cases for auto attackers and your case isnt an exception.

3. Shadow's Edge + Crypt vs Needle + Banner

Your weapons are already good enough, I'd definitely go for STS instead of Gloren. Even if weapons are slightly a better upgrade in general, it won't be the case for you. Not only is STS a better upgrade in the long run but it will also be the best upgrade for you with your current gear.

Keep in mind that Shadow's Edge is 4th or 5th BiS for main hand because of it's weapon speed. It's not that far behind gloren hc.

4. In his case weapon upgrade isnt slightly better, its hugely better. +50 str, way higher base damage, much needed expertise for unneeded extra hit. Getting sts hc wont boost his dps even at this gear level as much as Gloren hc.

5. Thanks to both of you guys for your answers!

This is what the 2 options look like for me:

Glorenz: I cap expertise (so I slap the weapon in there and totally forget about that stat forever), win a bit of dmg from the weapon itself and its stats, but I lose 100 arpen from ditching Crypt (still get to cap arpen with Needle), so... Bigger hits through the whole fight?
    (as Bastardbottle pointed, I have an excess of hit rating)

STS: from my current 1008 points of passive arpen, I end up close to 1200+the proc. So, a good chunk of passive arpen + 1 or 2 bursts during a boss fight?

6. Gloren isnt about white damage only, it increases both ww and slam damage since they are weapon damage based (aswell as cleave.). You can easily get sts n + apocalpyse n from rs if you are willing to form the raid by yourself. And about needle, you dont need to cap the arp like that, either reduce your arp to 722 to fully benefit from needle or just use another trinket, like wfs. Its kinda garbage at this moment but it wont benefit more to get sts in its place rather than gloren still.