1. to pvp or not to pvp

Hi all, I hate pvp. The only command i use when attacked is /sit
    My player vs player is on disabled. But most horde player doesn't respect the choice of an other player.

To bad. Nice server but that is enough **** to quit playing here.

Pit

2. Hi all, I hate pvp. The only command i use when attacked is /sit
    My player vs player is on disabled. But most horde player doesn't respect the choice of an other player.

To bad. Nice server but that is enough **** to quit playing here.

Pit
    This server is pvp enabled, it is not an obligation to do pvp.

3. This server is pvp enabled, it is not an obligation to do pvp.
    /laugh /wave /bye

4. /laugh /wave /bye
    In every post where someone complains about Corpse Camping / Killing low levels in the open world i see your comments. Its like you are looking for them to trigger those people

5. In every post where someone complains about Corpse Camping / Killing low levels in the open world i see your comments. Its like you are looking for them to trigger those people
    i don't go looking for them. but i do comment if i see them while browsing the forums.

6. It is irritating to get killed every time you meet a horde. It is not that they need your kill. This is a pvp enabled server, it does not mean, you must every time you see an alliance, kill them. The most times when i was lvl i got killed by a horde whit deathhead as lvl. That means he doesn't get the credits but he or she does this only to bug you. Must be bad people irl.
    Edited: March 2, 2021

7. If you don't want to PVP, you shouldn't even use the command "/sit". When I get attacked on my low level alts I usually completely ignore the gankers and continue to do my quest. If you have no chance of winning a fight, just act as if they are not even there and let them kill you. I have not been camped in a long time. There is also the website unstuck feature you can use every 30 min. I also recommend leveling an alt so you have something else to do if you get camped on your main.