1. Wotlk classic

Tbc classic got me wondering, if blizzard releases wotlk classic after tbc, are you gonna play it or continue playing warmane? If they continue their no changes way which im sure is gonna be the case we are getting inferior version of warmane. We wont have transmog, solo que, race/name/ faction will cost money( costs points on icc which you get fo free), youre also gonna be able to buy gold like they do on classic instead of how its handled on warmane and you will have to pay monthly sub, also community wont be international, servers will have way less population and layering, what are your thoughts?

2. There's a high chance that when the time is nearing for WOTLK classic to release, Blizz will hunt down Warmane..
    Dont get me wrong , im still sad as Im playing here for around 10 years already, but that being said, I still cant wait to jump into official WOTLK classic

3. Blizzard won't do anything against Warmane since their servers are in Europe. So basically they won't be able to do anything in the first place. Most probably.

Also many people will stay here so don't worry, you won't be alone. You would be surprised to hear that 90% of the population on warmane actually loves to have store and buy in game items (something they cannot do on retail). Most of donors will stay here because of that.

4. LOL! If blizzard wants, they will shut down warmane. You think Nostalrius people thought blizzard was going to shut them down? :> And it happened.
    So prepare yourselfs, fill the pockets of gm's while you can because in 1year and half or 2, you can say bye to warmane.
    And personally, I cant wait for wotlk classic ^^ยด(and yes, im a warmane donator)

5. Blizzard won't do anything against Warmane since their servers are in Europe. So basically they won't be able to do anything in the first place. Most probably.
    You are wrong to think copyright laws do not exist in Europe.

6. if blizz could shut warmane down you'd think they would of done it in the past 11 years.

7. Yes i agree that ppl like shop, ive used it myself alot aswell, it helps if you cant no life the game

8. Why exactly? Youre getting worse version of warmane that you will have to pay for and get nothing in return unlike here and fill pockets of big companies that are recycling game in its base state under the veil of no changes bcz it easier for them not to add anything, id rather fill pockets of ordinary ppl that gave their best to recreate most popular expansion and gave us place to play wotlk instead of a mess they made wow into then pockets of crap companies that at this moment decided hey they are begging for legacy servers for years lets make some crap thats worse than vanilla private servers and get some free cash while we fire **** tone of ppl so we can save moneyyyy

9. WotLK Legacy all the way, Warmane became custom WotLK pserver.

Why exactly? Youre getting worse version of warmane that you will have to pay for and get nothing in return unlike here and fill pockets of big companies that are recycling game in its base state under the veil of no changes bcz it easier for them not to add anything, id rather fill pockets of ordinary ppl that gave their best to recreate most popular expansion and gave us place to play wotlk instead of a mess they made wow into then pockets of crap companies that at this moment decided hey they are begging for legacy servers for years lets make some crap thats worse than vanilla private servers and get some free cash while we fire **** tone of ppl so we can save moneyyyy
    Why? Because new engine = better performance, old WotLK client is an unoptimised mess that runs like crap on high-end PCs, least I'll finally be able to stay on whatever FPS my monitor can handle.
    Graphically it'll also be 10x better. And no custom Warmane junk that got added in the past year(s). + for a long time, not everyone and their entire family tree will be running around with Legendaries.