1. Critical Error

Since yesterday after i log in the game, after 1-3 minutes i get critical error (fatal error 132) and its not like i was in a specific place that is buggy or something, i just get critical errors wherever i am. I deleted Cache file and deleted the game and redownload it but the same thing keeps happening. Any sugestions to fix that?
    Edited: February 22, 2021

2. What's your crit rating? You may consider tuning it down to get fewer critical errors.

What's the exact text of the error? We can't help you if we don't see it.

3. This application has encoutered a critical error:
    ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: C:\Users\user\Descktop\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a(no install)\Wow.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005(ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:00929BF0
    The instruction at "0x00929BF0" referenced memory at "0x7599837".
    The memory could not be "written".
    Press OK to terminate the application.

This is the error text that i am getting.

4. what is that supposed to do?
    I believe, Wotlk designed to only use 2 GB of RAM, and this tool allows it to use more than 2 GB. This is why you have memory error (The memory could not be "written".)

I personally use this tool. Must run it as admin and follow steps for it to work.

5. this doesnt seem to work either. I've selected Wow.exe and also did advanced mode with all the wow files and still geting the same. it just takes a bit longer to get the same error :/

6. I think you might have a hardware problem.

7. Judging by where your game client is placed(the freaking desktop), your pc needs to be touched by someone more tech savvy.

8. I am playing on warmane since 2012 and the game client was always placed there. :s

9. this doesnt seem to work either. I've selected Wow.exe and also did advanced mode with all the wow files and still geting the same. it just takes a bit longer to get the same error :/
    did you run the tool as an admin ? it shows in the tool "true/false" whether or not u successfully did it. Also, whats your spec ?

10. i fixed the critical errors and now aftrer a while like 5 minutes game starts getting spikes like fps drop but i got 140 fps while getting the spikes :@

11. I believe, Wotlk designed to only use 2 GB of RAM, and this tool allows it to use more than 2 GB. This is why you have memory error (The memory could not be "written".)
    No this is not how ram work. It's 32 bits system so it's allow you to reserv 4 G not 2. It's your OS who decide how many ram 'll be for an app (with ofc the "rules" of app, decide by dev). This is the most simple way to explain how ram work, i don't want to be deep. And i still don't understand how your wotlk can eat that much as memory. The recommendations was mini 512 mb, 1G to be perfect, 2G on vista.

Futhermore this error can cause by other thing than memory.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/8288