1. Characters names won't appear - Can't log into them

Hey, first time logging into the game in a while. I noticed before I logged into the client, that it said I had no characters in Icecrown (main server). I knew I had characters - and I noticed when I logged into my account in the client I had 3 on Icecrown.

When I went into the character selection screen, this is what I was met with:

https://gyazo.com/46be3f78f8be24274772d1fe68571100

Is there a fix for this or know what exactly is going on?

I appreciate any help with the issue!

2. You have lost your names because of the cleanup. You have to log in, you will be asked to give your characters a name. If nobody has used the names you had since then you can use them.

3. You have lost your names because of the cleanup. You have to log in, you will be asked to give your characters a name. If nobody has used the names you had since then you can use them.
    Thank you for the reply! For some reason when I tried to log into them - it didn't prompt me for a name change :/

4. That happened to me as well, it said "login failed", but after a few retries I was asked to rename them.

5. That happened to me as well, it said "login failed", but after a few retries I was asked to rename them.
    I appreciate both of y'all! I logged in and tried them again - and was able to rename them.