1. BG queue time

For about a month now, the battleground queues have been extremely long when queuing with more than 5 people. I think the recent changes in the pvp bracket system for battlegrounds is to blame here.

I think it's either not working properly (two groups of 10 queuing for the same bg should in theory immediately be paired together instead of having to wait 10 minutes), or it's neglecting the pvp community as a whole by TRYING SO HARD to pair players with the same gear together, disregarding the queue times...

Doing battlegrounds with my guild is the reason I play this game and I cba to wait 50 minutes to get a bg to pop anymore...

2. I fully agree with this. Constant 40+ minute queues are making me want to quit this game, along with my pvp guild.

3. i want my mommy to hug me. please do something about q times

4. Yes, bg queues are insanely bad right now, even with merc mode on. Regularly 30+ minutes

5. I understand the balance challenge of making sure low-gear players can still have fun while keeping queue times low, but I don't think the balance has been struck here. Queue times are too long, even for the new players that these measures protect.

6. im so wet everytime i see these looong ques. my gamingchair is all moldy, do something

7. hey guys, Meg Griffin here, i want fast bg thx

8. The BG queue times are just disgusting, especially when in a 5-15 man premade. Something needs to change quickly because atm I have no desire to spend 30 min waiting for queue then missing it if I alt tab for 50 seconds.

9. 100% Agree So many times we try to que 10vs10 against each other and still we have to wait 10-15 mins even 20+ mins at night ! Whats the logic behind two teams queing with same numbers for opposite factions and yet none of them gets que for 10-15 mins... also the Gear pairing doesnt make sense here since both teams have bis players.