1. Tabard of Illidari

If I accidentally lost Tabard of Illidari, can I somehow restore it? There is no way for the tabard vendor to restore.

2. There is no way unless a gm give it to you and i'm not sure if that is even an option

3. How come? I remember I deleted mine and went to tabard vendor to give me another, coz of different color. Maybe they changed it or got bugged

4. Isn't the tabard only available as a quest reward after you complete a quest chain in shadowmoon?

Edit: Just checked - it is. It is not available in any tabard vendor during 3.3.5 (and maybe afterwards)

5. Yes, you do q chain, get tabard, delete/vendor it, go to tabard vendor and he gives you another

6. I might be wrong, but can't find any information that those tabards are sold by any tabard vendor. Thou it seems at one of the 3.3.5 dbs i use to find stuff that tabard vendors have a spell to create it, so its worth checking what Mr. Fordragon have said.

Reference: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?npc=28776

7. Each tabard acquired through achievement or quest can be restored if you deleted it or vendored. Tabard vendor then has additional text line similar to "I've lost my illidari tabard" or whatever else you lost which you click and you get another

8. If the tabard vendor doesn't have it, go talk to A'dal (or somebody close to it) and ask for new tabard.

9. Go to the tabard vendor in Dalaran. That one has all your tabards.