1. whatever man its obvious you noobs will find something else unfair if you stop meeting premades :D Oh and since i'm the one being afraid why dont you show us your full bis characters, we know you just want to yolo versus randoms and want easy wins. Isn't this the point.

In my case i teamed up with people so we can win and progress, in most of your cases it seems like you are getting stomped in higher bracket and are too salty to try to socialize so you just want to bend the system. Cool do it. Like i said, even if they introduce it i'm 100% you guys will find osmething else to rant how unfair it is towards you. Bet half of you commenting are shadowmourne users.

None of you care how this will inpact lower brackets, where teaming up defently means more wins and faster progression. No a single person of you cares how not fully bis people will be affected by this. All you care is your wins! I bet when you go to raid you also post dps meters a lot so you can brag about how good you are in a 10 year old game.
    Edited: February 28, 2021

2. I have seen already some of the things you have said but I cant tell where because I will get banned. But yes, for example with rated battleground you should also get some arena items (maybe not all) it will be useful for ppl who actually dont play arenas much but need some items for example chest. FAP for sure should be disabled this is the most ******ed thing in PVP which has been made. The option to que only alone i think is the best. And ofcourse the old battlegrounds should stay and the rated ones should be separate.
    The problmes which will be solved in my opinion are:
    1. Drastically will reduce the afkers in battlegrounds. (So maybe for blackrock there should be some requerements before to be able to que rated battlegrounds, because its instant 80lvl will be full with trolls who just make character -> to to rated bg and stay afk. So maybe another thing should be made the afk timer before kick to be just 1 min not like now 1min + 1min).
    2. For ppl like me who like intense game and play for the win, not for some kills and farming will be more interesting.
    3. For ppl who queing alone i think it will be good because they wont face 100% of the time premades.
    4. Players who are queing only with premades will probably start to face another premades more often on the default battlegrounds.
    5. There wont be mbxers.
    6. I said already about FAP. I think only it should be removed because for rated battlegrounds everyone will want higher rate, and all will start using it. And we know that some classes are usless VS players with FAP buff. About bombs, nitro boots i think should stay, because they require profession so its you decision do u want +2 extra gems from BS or nitroboots. Also its NOT some big game change like FAP.

I actually dont know are there any minuses if there are rated battlegrounds and the old default ones.
    Thank you. I like these ideas and I will need some time to digest them.

I just had another idea that might be able to reduce the amount of farming in battlegrounds. What if we were to introduce a "Surrender Vote"? This can be fine tuned for the percentage of votes required and be given a cooldown so it cannot be spammed. Perhaps something along the lines of a 2/3 supermajority and a two minute cooldown with an auto-expire timer of 20 seconds for each voting prompt. Each individual can also have his own cooldown (longer than group cooldown) for calling the vote.

3. Hey man, it has been explain that adding a non mandatory future that makes premades versus premades only and forcing all premades to play versus each other are two separated things. Ofcourse me as a casual player wouldn't like it that i'll be forced to meet only premades. On the other hand if they can introduce a future for those premades that feel more competitive to play versus each other might work. It might push some premades out of the queues, but as I tried to explain and i guess your big brain cells can't comprehend, what most people suggest is just make premades versus premaedes queue in random queue. Well that feels like restriction to me as a casual player.

They introduced brackets, now i play with only full bis people and i'm 5.8 myself far from full bis, now you great pvpers that can't handle anything more then a simple 1v1 are suggesting that i should only meet those premades at random bgs, of course i'm going to say NO. Its not even a matter of privilege of farmin, how can you call all premades farmers when i'm 5.8 wiht 6k kills, does that sound like graveyard farming to you? No you are just narrow minded person that get ganked by few premades all the time and thus you decide that its okey to force that same fate on another group of people only, so you can do your farms.

Adding non mandatory future is okey, forcing people is not okey. Oh and we wouldn't even suggest those stuff if it wasn't obvious that a lot of here have issues with playing with other people as a group in a massive multiplayer online game. We do not want to be nominated for nobel, but hey its a fair advice. People tend to group up to form something better, something bigger and something strong. Its the reason countries exist. So in simple terms, grouping with people is something normal and its in our nature. So is ranting :)
    We are talking about premades, you are talking about gear... As a matter of fact you are still going out of topic. Amazing.
    On a secondary note: if you need to get bis gear in order to win as a premade against random people, I've got bad news for you. With the right composition you should be able to stomp on every random party, unless you get really bad luck.
    Third thing: imagine speaking about gearscore in pvp, instead of rating, achievements, stats or at least resilience. No, you measure your chances to win on gearscore...
    I can't even...
    And how can farming battlegrounds help you getting bis gear? You need to join arena and heroic raids to get it. Have you at least tried to kill Marrowgar 25 heroic once in your life before asking if we can't make friends in game?

4. @PanofskyII

Keymouse8800 has been using every excuse known to man to justify farming random players with a premade. He is a troll and you should just ignore his comments regarding this topic.

5. Not only out of topic, but also out of his own excuses.
    "No a single person of you cares how not fully bis people will be affected by this"

This suggestion is almost ONLY for people without BIS gear. When they get to the highest BG bracket they are nonstop farmed by premade. WG as the beginning and AV as the end...
    As a casual PVP player, I had a really hard time when I was farming at least WF offsets, even with rele set bought for EoFs. I didn't even try that after a few BGs with my new druid which entered a higher bracket after getting the first version of the Ashen ring, unplayable with these chars.
    Edited: March 1, 2021

6. Not only out of topic, but also out of his own excuses.
    "No a single person of you cares how not fully bis people will be affected by this"

This suggestion is almost ONLY for people without BIS gear. When they get to the highest BG bracket they are nonstop farmed by premade. WG as the beginning and AV as the end...
    As a casual PVP player, I had a really hard time when I was farming at least WF offsets, even with rele set bought for EoFs. I didn't even try that after a few BGs with my new druid which entered a higher bracket after getting the first version of the Ashen ring, unplayable with these chars.
    And you ask me why do I premade? Again not bis. I'm 5.8. This suggestion will affect anyone that will premade, no matter bis or not. There are just too much things to take into consideration, but what do i expect from people that suggest a surrender button in WoW Battleground (even blizzard hasn't introduced such bs)

How is the suggestion related tor ONLY people without BIS gear, when here i'm without BIS gear telling you guys that your suggestion will MOSTLY force me to face those full bis premades you don't like, because i premade (and i premade for exactly that reason, i face other premades constantly). Get your ideas straight guys, is it related to non bis people or solo players, because at its current form it might introduce more issues then it fixes.

7. There are just too much things to take into consideration, but what do i expect from people that suggest a surrender button in WoW Battleground (even blizzard hasn't introduced such bs).
    I will go against my own advice and feed the troll here. If you are not trolling, please explain why giving players the ability to surrender is such a bad idea. Perhaps it is difficult or impossible to implement a custom pop-up from the server side alone. I do not know, and cannot speak to that. Technical issues aside, what arguments do you have against it? Is it really that bad to give your opponents a way to end a game that they have no chance of winning?

8. I will go against my own advice and feed the troll here. If you are not trolling, please explain why giving players the ability to surrender is such a bad idea. Perhaps it is difficult or impossible to implement a custom pop-up from the server side alone. I do not know, and cannot speak to that. Technical issues aside, what arguments do you have against it? Is it really that bad to give your opponents a way to end a game that they have no chance of winning?
    While I agree 100% with the idea of some way to surrender, there is always the issue of (whether or not it's even possible to code, which I doubt) it would alter the gameplay while not being blizzlike.

How about this middle ground:
    Say someone that was solo queued for a BG ended up against a premade. If he decides to leave, allow him to leave without getting the 15 min debuff (or reduce it to 5 mins or something), so he can queue again in a reasonable amount of time. This should be feasible from a coding standpoint.

This way the queue times for the "premaders" would stay the same while the solo people that end up against such a BG would not be punished so severely for leaving a cancerous game.

9. While I agree 100% with the idea of some way to surrender, there is always the issue of (whether or not it's even possible to code, which I doubt) it would alter the gameplay while not being blizzlike.

How about this middle ground:
    Say someone that was solo queued for a BG ended up against a premade. If he decides to leave, allow him to leave without getting the 15 min debuff (or reduce it to 5 mins or something), so he can queue again in a reasonable amount of time. This should be feasible from a coding standpoint.

This way the queue times for the "premaders" would stay the same while the solo people that end up against such a BG would not be punished so severely for leaving a cancerous game.
    I like how your idea can operate transparently in the background while requiring only a few small tweaks to the existing system. I would add the feature of keeping track of the battlegrounds the players have left, so they do not get placed into the same ones again. One of my concerns is that the reduction/elimination of Deserter Debuff in the event a player faces a premade may turn some of these battlegrounds into a "revolving door" (many will argue this is already the case). A surrender option will be a good "check" against premade farmers and will overall give players more control over their gameplay. If it is not possible to make a proper pop-up due to technical limitations, there is always the option of making it text only through chat/raid warning. I am purposely avoiding commenting on how it is "non-blizzlike" because I don't want to open that can of worms yet.

10. Not everyone have the same social character like you. Not everyone playing here actually have irl friends or even people with common tongue. Some people are usually solo and not good at grouping. Learn how to respect and understand a different point of view.

Personally, I never play BG at all, but I definitely vote for separating premades/solo BGs
    I'm about as anti social as you can get. i have very little use for other players. if i do bg's it's solo. i just don't come to the forums to ***** and moan about something i could easily change myself if it actually bothered me.

11. One of my concerns is that the reduction/elimination of Deserter Debuff in the event a player faces a premade may turn some of these battlegrounds into a "revolving door" (many will argue this is already the case).
    Exactly! A revolving door is precisely what they currently are. It could hardly be any worse. They are so cancerous that the number of people leaving and is then followed by waves of people that join, leave, join, leave, join, leave is insane. Amending the 15 min debuff in such cases would only mean that instead of being able to join about 3 miserable BGs per hour to get gv farmed, you could stand a fair chance of joining a BG where you could actually have some fun. (Although, again, a mechanism for surrender would be great too.)
    Edited: March 2, 2021 Reason: typo

12. This is a big problem here. Today i won 3/15. random ppl vs premades. No chance to play

13. Like many people i have been doing solo bg's from molten days as a Horde (back then it was ****ing worse that it is now), i win some.. loose some. Don't see it as an issue. Try to have fun and learn, win or loose <3.

14. Don't see it as an issue.
    Mind if I ask why not? I mean the whole point of the thread is that when you que as solo, you don't just win some, lose some. You win some and lose way a lot more.

15. At the end of the day it's a game. If you don't want to loose more, make more friends que with them, make premades with good players. Why que as solo if you feel or you know you will loose more?.

First 12345 ... Last