1. Okey Biacat i see what you are saying, what if the pool of available teams is not enough to keep queue times low? Are you willing to punish people for playing together? Because this whta you are suggesting. Punish premades for premading. Why not punish bis geared plaers for getting bis gear? Its a flawed suggestion unless there is a statistical prove there are enough groups of premades running at any moment to keep us engaged. Then and only then i would even consider this idea.

You guys were given plenty to think about, and as you in the other topic in this Lone implies how i'm getting already scared for playing against only premades. No i'm thinking in a wider way and seeing how brackets were introduced i only see a group of people trying to change a game for their own gains on back of other group of people.
    Edited: February 26, 2021

2. We choose to enter a RANDOM Battleground, as in one you get random opponents, might be a full group, might be noobs, might be a mirror copy of my group.

You already got solo q in arena do you want ot make every aspect of this game solo? Why not suggest solo raiding, so you can get your gear soloing ****.
    During peak hours, there is nothing random about battlegrounds in the top bracket. It is nonstop premades and sometimes even back to back nonstop AV farms. Many of us skip raiding all together by either donating or selling gold to get coins for gear. Does that qualify as a form of solo raiding (the coin shop maybe)?

Okey Biacat i see what you are saying, what if the pool of available teams is not enough to keep queue times low? Are you willing to punish people for playing together?
    In short, yes. Though it should not be seen as a punishment, instead as the cost of choosing to play a certain way.
    Edited: February 26, 2021 Reason: added additional response

3. During peak hours, there is nothing random about battlegrounds in the top bracket. It is nonstop premades and sometimes even back to back nonstop AV farms. Many of us skip raiding all together by either donating or selling gold to get coins for gear. Does that qualify as a form of solo raiding (the coin shop maybe)?

In short, yes. Though it should not be seen as a punishment, instead as the cost of choosing to play a certain way.
    Well it is a punishment, even thou you don't view it as such, there was a reason why premades are able to queue in the first place. This is a multiplayer game and it should engage you to play with people. If that's not your thing, well okey you still can queue solo, no one is forcing you to play in a party. But restricting others for their choice of playing a certain way, well this a the definition of punishment. I won't write any more posts on the topic. I've written all i can, i just hope the people in charge take notes and never implement premades versus premades only as it not only destroy the randomness of random bg but it also punish everyone that choose to play in a group let it be full bis raid with mics, let it be the few casual noobs that love playing together. You guys don't only go versus premades, you also get premades in your team. If you loose you loose get over it, we do.

P.S. So you not only skip raiding with donating, now you want to skip premades because its easier for you. Why are you evening playing this game man? Whats the point of it, you are not after progression, you are clearly not after any sort of competitive play. I guess you use it as a time sink only then.

4. Why not punish bis geared plaers for getting bis gear? Its a flawed suggestion unless there is a statistical prove there are enough groups of premades running at any moment to keep us engaged. Then and only then i would even consider this idea.
    You're comparing apples with ....sailboats.

The point is, team/player A should be winning most of the time against team/player B, on the grounds of team/player A being actually better at playing their class than team/player B, all other things being equal. Not by having an external advantage that has nothing to do with knowing the game's mechanics.

You are essentially advocating against this.

Edit: The matchmaking system should prioritize pairing premades with premades and then, failing that, it should try to pair a premade with a random pug, with a small hit on the queue time.

5. P.S. So you not only skip raiding with donating, now you want to skip premades because its easier for you. Why are you evening playing this game man? Whats the point of it, you are not after progression, you are clearly not after any sort of competitive play. I guess you use it as a time sink only then.
    I will let you have the last word on this and will not add to the argument, but since you asked a personal question, I will respond only to that.

I mostly only play on Icecrown for battlegrounds. I do occasionally enjoy a bit of questing, world PVP, heroic dungeons, and even some light raiding. When it comes to progressions, I have been slowly accumulating wealth in hopes of converting it to coins and eventually become BiS. However, I am already above 6.2k GS and am in no hurry reach BiS. This is mostly because I have been reasonably successful in battlegrounds in spite of the recent changes. On some occasions, I even get 5 or 6 game winning streaks that span across my main and alts of 5.5k and 5.8k GS.

So far, on my main, I have completed over 1.6k battlegrounds and won over 1k (if the statistics are to be trusted), and in the low hundreds on my alts combined. I generally find it less enjoyable when playing with premades because they rarely focus on completing objectives. It can be very frustrating to watch a premade group lose a match that has already been won. As far as I can tell, the changes that have negatively impacted other players as reported on the forums, have had limited effects on me, but I am still sympathetic to their cause, because I understand not everyone can be at the top of the food chain (by definition), and not everyone has the luxury of taking the Deserter Debuff and simply play on another alt.

While I consider myself a casual player, I do try to win battlegrounds, so you can say I am competitive in that sense. This game is more or less a time sink for everyone who plays it. Whatever progress I make in this game can easily be matched by spending dollars to purchase gear or characters with any achievement I desire. If it's not for our enjoyment, I doubt any of us would be playing. Even the gold farmers will quit if we all quit.
    Edited: February 26, 2021 Reason: typos and added quote for context

6. Instead of wasting time, suggesting obvious things which nobody asked for, like: "make friends in game and join premades" (such a brilliant suggestion! when are you going to be nominated for the nobel prize?)... or "don't play bgs if you don't want to face premades" (I can tell the last of your brain cells died when you wrote that)...
    Why don't you just reply to the point of this topic: what do you think about adding a feature, which would let premades face premades, instead of random players? Oh no, you don't wanna answer to that, because you don't wanna lose the privilege to farm graveyards or writing obvious things, while being completly out of topic.

7. They just have to make rated bgs.
    But some of the best pvp players who are streaming are saying that warmane doesnt really care about the PVP and maybe they are right :)

8. They just have to make rated bgs.
    But some of the best pvp players who are streaming are saying that warmane doesnt really care about the PVP and maybe they are right :)
    If they were to introduce rated battlegrounds, should it replace the current battlegrounds? Should everyone be forced to have Mercenary Mode enabled because some maps may favor a certain faction? Should OP items (Free Action Potion, bombs, nitro boost ... etc.) continue to be allowed in rated battlegrounds? Should solo-queues be separated from premade-queues in rated battlegrounds (more or less the same problem we see now)? I am not dismissing the idea, I am just curious about how you think it should be implemented.

9. Instead of wasting time, suggesting obvious things which nobody asked for, like: "make friends in game and join premades" (such a brilliant suggestion! when are you going to be nominated for the nobel prize?)... or "don't play bgs if you don't want to face premades" (I can tell the last of your brain cells died when you wrote that)...
    Why don't you just reply to the point of this topic: what do you think about adding a feature, which would let premades face premades, instead of random players? Oh no, you don't wanna answer to that, because you don't wanna lose the privilege to farm graveyards or writing obvious things, while being completly out of topic.
    Hey man, it has been explain that adding a non mandatory future that makes premades versus premades only and forcing all premades to play versus each other are two separated things. Ofcourse me as a casual player wouldn't like it that i'll be forced to meet only premades. On the other hand if they can introduce a future for those premades that feel more competitive to play versus each other might work. It might push some premades out of the queues, but as I tried to explain and i guess your big brain cells can't comprehend, what most people suggest is just make premades versus premaedes queue in random queue. Well that feels like restriction to me as a casual player.

They introduced brackets, now i play with only full bis people and i'm 5.8 myself far from full bis, now you great pvpers that can't handle anything more then a simple 1v1 are suggesting that i should only meet those premades at random bgs, of course i'm going to say NO. Its not even a matter of privilege of farmin, how can you call all premades farmers when i'm 5.8 wiht 6k kills, does that sound like graveyard farming to you? No you are just narrow minded person that get ganked by few premades all the time and thus you decide that its okey to force that same fate on another group of people only, so you can do your farms.

Adding non mandatory future is okey, forcing people is not okey. Oh and we wouldn't even suggest those stuff if it wasn't obvious that a lot of here have issues with playing with other people as a group in a massive multiplayer online game. We do not want to be nominated for nobel, but hey its a fair advice. People tend to group up to form something better, something bigger and something strong. Its the reason countries exist. So in simple terms, grouping with people is something normal and its in our nature. So is ranting :)
    Edited: February 28, 2021

10. Should we also discuss how countries also try to acquire the best weapon systems in order to have an advantage over their adversaries? All the gear BiS players have are also available to you, so what is stopping you from obtaining higher GS?

Solo-queue players are already effectively forced to play against premade groups, and the situation is particularly bad during peak hours, especially on the weekends. In this case, the needs of many (those who solo-queue) should outweigh the needs of the few (premades). Now, if premades were actually the majority, then there should be zero reasons not to match them against one another, and doing so would also have negligible impact on queue times.

11. well dumbo since you are asking, i'm doing premades exactly to get honor and gear :) And your suggestion will only limit my ability, not my fault you facing bis premades you can't win agianst, like i said many many times, we do to.

12. Actually it won't. Once you stop facing premades, as long as you are a competent player, you will find yourself winning roughly half of the battlegrounds you solo-queued for. Now as a premade, if you are winning significantly more than half of your battlegrounds while facing other premades, then I do not see how this hinders you. On the other hand, if a good portion of your wins are from facing teams of random players, then your premade is also part of the problem that needs to be addressed.

13. If they were to introduce rated battlegrounds, should it replace the current battlegrounds? Should everyone be forced to have Mercenary Mode enabled because some maps may favor a certain faction? Should OP items (Free Action Potion, bombs, nitro boost ... etc.) continue to be allowed in rated battlegrounds? Should solo-queues be separated from premade-queues in rated battlegrounds (more or less the same problem we see now)? I am not dismissing the idea, I am just curious about how you think it should be implemented.
    I have seen already some of the things you have said but I cant tell where because I will get banned. But yes, for example with rated battleground you should also get some arena items (maybe not all) it will be useful for ppl who actually dont play arenas much but need some items for example chest. FAP for sure should be disabled this is the most ******ed thing in PVP which has been made. The option to que only alone i think is the best. And ofcourse the old battlegrounds should stay and the rated ones should be separate.
    The problmes which will be solved in my opinion are:
    1. Drastically will reduce the afkers in battlegrounds. (So maybe for blackrock there should be some requerements before to be able to que rated battlegrounds, because its instant 80lvl will be full with trolls who just make character -> to to rated bg and stay afk. So maybe another thing should be made the afk timer before kick to be just 1 min not like now 1min + 1min).
    2. For ppl like me who like intense game and play for the win, not for some kills and farming will be more interesting.
    3. For ppl who queing alone i think it will be good because they wont face 100% of the time premades.
    4. Players who are queing only with premades will probably start to face another premades more often on the default battlegrounds.
    5. There wont be mbxers.
    6. I said already about FAP. I think only it should be removed because for rated battlegrounds everyone will want higher rate, and all will start using it. And we know that some classes are usless VS players with FAP buff. About bombs, nitro boots i think should stay, because they require profession so its you decision do u want +2 extra gems from BS or nitroboots. Also its NOT some big game change like FAP.

I actually dont know are there any minuses if there are rated battlegrounds and the old default ones.

14. I'm just a casual PVP player (BGs only).
    How this server works.
    Join -> premade? -> leave -> do something else
    -> random? -> stay -> fun

When the server is just running too long and is populated like this, there is no way to keep the rules of the official server about some things and think it would be ok.
    And this is one of these.
    I play WoW from 2005 and PVP like this I met only here, it's unplayable most of the time.
    If you are still willing to defend ****pvp like this, I'll tell you one word - WINTERGRASP - and that's how Warmane (sadly) cares about PVP here.

Have fun.

15. Dear friend.
    Let me ask you one question, if u think premades vs solo que people are okey, and there is a place for it.
    Let's compare your character with IRL. Let's say u are walking downtown all by yourself, without your friends (The same RAID group u join for premades) You know there are a lot of bad guys, who might hurt you, but you still go there, because you are chilling, having a nice time. After a little walk, you are bumped with 10 strangers, who beat the sh*t out of you, and after you clean up your demolished face they come back and you get railed again. Hmmm. would that pleasant? But what if you had the same situation, but the "bully" is alone or they are 2? You could manage that, aren't you?
    The same thing with premade BGs. Noone is against them. But the gameplay is different when u play premade and solo.
    It's easy compared with any online shooter game, for example Counter Strike, Call of duty... You want to play duo? Here a Duo queue for you. Want to play full squad? there ya go. Solo? Sure,sir!.
    The point is, there are solo/single people, who are joining the game to have a nice time and relax by playing on their own, it's their therapy.
    Thats why the game offers you to create a party/raid/guild. You dont have to create one if you don't want to. Not everyone enjoys rely on people. Some people are relying only on themselves.
    The point of this thread is not to judge people, whether you like premade or not, or you play BGs or not. Its about to make hierarchy wich works for eveyone. Thats not so hard to understand why its necessery.

Thanks for your point of view for premades, but just like Lonelywolf said, quoting - "Ironically, you're already getting scared that you will get dominated by other premades lol, but you still think its ok to dominate solo players !! "

First 1234 ... Last