1. BG premades

Greetings.
    Why there are no rules written in the BG queue system where let's say premade play versus premade and solo queue (i guess max 5 people group) play against solo people..
    The situation now looks like this. I (from Alliance faction) join battleground, where I find, on the alliance side most of the time, random people from different realms (Icecrown, Balckrock, frostmourne) with different gear and gear score ratio, but on the Horde side, there's a full premade group with BIS gears. And the outcome of this battleground is, all Alliance is getting farmed at graveyards, and at some point, most of the people are regretting to resurrect and play the damn game...
    These premade groups vs solo queue groups are ruining the gameplay in battlegrounds.

Hoping for a quick response and thread discussion from the gaming community and game masters.
    Sincerely, your player from 2013.

2. And you don't think alliance might also be doing premades?

3. And you don't think alliance might also be doing premades?
    That's why he asks for premades vs premades? 5Head confirmed

4. Yep. **** premades they stink and its not fun. Most of your allied team obviously just give up and afk or leave bg and get deserter.

Worst situations when its a big multiboxer or premade in AV or IoC that just sits at king and farms HKs for 1.5-2+ hrs. And your team has a big influx of players that keeps joining, leaving, joining, leaving and get punished for not wanting to participate in a broken and cancerous BG.

Its a waste of time and sucks balls.
    Edited: February 25, 2021

5. +1, this would be a godsent change although I think this has been suggested before and ignored or denied or something.

The funny thing is that while this seems like one of those things that sound so reasonable that you would expect everyone to be on board, there are those that are like "This would ruin the point of premades. We play with premades to farm noobs" or something.

6. We actually play premades because its more fun, because people group up and do good, because i can't get a random healer to heal me and i can't make a random dps to stay and guard a base on AB or the flag room on WG or a tower in AV, because 6 people are most of the time enough to the AV Commander , because all you ranters do mostly is running to the middle of each ****ing battleground and just clash. Well don't get mad because groups of people have figured how to monopolize on this.
    United we stand, divided we fall - is a pretty old sayin

7. LOL more fun? group up and do good? Whats fun and good about getting a full bis premade and stomping enemy team four hours while the normal bg team chat is spammed by X left bg Y joined bg and Z left bg. This while the few that actually stay are afk or just fool around without the slightest chance of even capturing any objective or get close to a victory. Its totally demoralizing, unfair and unbalanced to play against a raid grp with communication and all bis gear.
    Edited: February 25, 2021

8. You are just implying all play with full bis premades, none of my characters is even close to full bis nor any of my premade buddies, but we still rock exactly because we are together and we play as a team. My main is 5.8 in full pvp gear.

9. it doesnt matter. you still stink and its totally unfair and it ruins the bgs

10. it doesnt matter. you still stink and its totally unfair and it ruins the bgs
    don't play then. problem solved. or you could try making friends and joining bg's as a group. but no, that would require effort on your part. better to just ***** and moan.

11. don't play then. problem solved. or you could try making friends and joining bg's as a group. but no, that would require effort on your part. better to just ***** and moan.
    Not everyone have the same social character like you. Not everyone playing here actually have irl friends or even people with common tongue. Some people are usually solo and not good at grouping. Learn how to respect and understand a different point of view.

Personally, I never play BG at all, but I definitely vote for separating premades/solo BGs

12. Not everyone have the same social character like you. Not everyone playing here actually have irl friends or even people with common tongue. Some people are usually solo and not good at grouping. Learn how to respect and understand a different point of view.

Personally, I never play BG at all, but I definitely vote for separating premades/solo BGs
    so let me get this straight, you never play bg, but you are willing to suggest something that will ruin bgs for even more people, great logic man. I tried to explain in another ranting topic, yes people premade to win, but if you force premades only to meet premades, you will not only create more issues around that, but you will alienate another group of people. Its bad enough that when you hit high bracket you meet only maxed geared people, now you are suggesting that when we hit high bracket we should only meet maxed geared premades. Flawed, talk about fair and stuff. You guys don't even consider other sides and from where i'm staying you are trying to restrict my options so you can have more fun, well that ain't right.

13. so let me get this straight, you never play bg, but you are willing to suggest something that will ruin bgs for even more people, great logic man. I tried to explain in another ranting topic, yes people premade to win, but if you force premades only to meet premades, you will not only create more issues around that, but you will alienate another group of people. Its bad enough that when you hit high bracket you meet only maxed geared people, now you are suggesting that when we hit high bracket we should only meet maxed geared premades. Flawed, talk about fair and stuff. You guys don't even consider other sides and from where i'm staying you are trying to restrict my options so you can have more fun, well that ain't right.
    so you think its fair to have a team with microphones and pre-planing vs complete randoms? Ironically, you're already getting scared that you will get dominated by other premades lol, but you still think its ok to dominate solo players !! that is a wonderful logic.

So its ok to combine highly skilled players and put them in one team against completely casual players? This is what you're suggesting, premade allowing highly skilled players to combine their skill against random, unplanned, unprepared, and casual players, this is FAIR to you? hmm

Yeah I dont play BGs but when I needed to farm for my pvp parts, it was crazy. No way to win even if we try hard because those premades are preparing with a setup such as having powerful healers on their side.

Finally, you're not alone in BG, there are others who hate to play vs premade. But you want to have a premade on side and non-premade on enemy side? You're too scared of facing a premade? LOL

14. Please stop putting words in my posts, I said i'm against making me playign against only premades because i choose to play as a premade with my friends and guildies. Its a random bg after all, i've been getting premades all the time like literally each bg i play, but hey i'm not here ranting how unfair it is. I formed my premade in hopes to even the grounds for me and my folks.

Where is the randomness when we first started getting restricted playing versus our gear or better geared people (as i'm a 5.8dk). I didn't say a word, i understand that lower geared people shouldn't like get full bis people. That fixed issues for some, now probably the same people that ranted about gear difference are ranting about premades, hell no man, hell no. Its your own problem you are a ranting anti-social guy.

And don't even use the casual card man, i play like 1 hour per evening for the past 5-6 months. Whats next if they introduce premades you will find something else to rant about how it destroys your fun,. YOU ARE THE HYPOCRATE HERE and you are talking about my LOGIC? Man please check your logic first then talk about others. So it was crazy for you to farm your pvp parts, well i ain't farming anything i'm playing a game and i choose to play a game iwth my friends. We choose to enter a RANDOM Battleground, as in one you get random opponents, might be a full group, might be noobs, might be a mirror copy of my group.

You already got solo q in arena do you want ot make every aspect of this game solo? Why not suggest solo raiding, so you can get your gear soloing ****.

15. so let me get this straight, you never play bg, but you are willing to suggest something that will ruin bgs for even more people, great logic man. I tried to explain in another ranting topic, yes people premade to win, but if you force premades only to meet premades, you will not only create more issues around that, but you will alienate another group of people. Its bad enough that when you hit high bracket you meet only maxed geared people, now you are suggesting that when we hit high bracket we should only meet maxed geared premades. Flawed, talk about fair and stuff. You guys don't even consider other sides and from where i'm staying you are trying to restrict my options so you can have more fun, well that ain't right.
    If a lot of casual players already form small premades to stand a better chance against BiS players, then mixing these groups with BiS premades of SIMILAR sizes might not have much negative impact, since these casual premade groups will be more or less equally present on both teams. However, if small sized casual premades are actually in the minority, and the vast majority of premades with 5 players or less mostly consist of carefully selected and coordinated BiS players, then the casual premades will likely get destroyed, while the majority of casuals who solo queue will no longer have to face BiS premades, and thus have a fair chance at winning. With this kind of change, premade queue times will likely increase, and we MIGHT also see a drop in graveyard HK farming, since this is mostly done by premades formed with the sole intention of farming random players at graveyards.

123 ... Last