1. Yes and it changed based on the same biased conception of fair as was shown here.

2. That is a problem with the bracket system where players are being punished for having a single BiS equipment or reach roughly 5.8 GS. They get bumped up to the top bracket and consequently get destroyed by fully geared players and premades.

In an ideal world, they will solve both of these problem at once, and you wouldn't need to form premades because the system keep putting you up against BiS players. You can already see how one problem is making the other worse.

3. Man just don't. So now you imply that not facing full bis players will stop people from forming premades, when you said it yourself about me few posts ago - I want a chance at stomping randoms. just take a moment think, you dont need to answer, just don't suggest premades versus premades only, its not a fix! Logic in all mmo is this > group up > dominate / or not in some cases. But its not playing solo you got single player games., **** if you only want to face solo players, host a local server with bots and ta-dam same ****.
    Edited: February 25, 2021

4. Also, can you like stop fighting about irrelevant stuff, or should I just make a new thread where the -good- solutions are mentioned, because half the things written here are just... no.

5. if you don't want to face teams go find a solo player game to play.
    Another incredibly useless post from our "Forum Veteran." What needs to said has mostly already been said. These threads will keep popping up because players have legitimate complaints. A core problem with premades is the culture it stems from. Premades are rarely formed to "win," at least not in the usual context of battlegrounds. Most of the premades are now made to either farm kills or to exert complete dominance over the other team (typically another premade). What needs to come back, but probably will not, is objective focused gameplay in battlegrounds. It gives under-geared or less skilled players a way to contribute, saves time, and makes for an overall better experience for everyone. Imbalance issues aside, this is the other part of the problem that is normally left untouched, and understandably so, since not much can be done about it. And strangely enough, I often find more teamwork and objective oriented gameplay from random players than premades. This is another reason premades should be removed from solo queue's Random Battllegrounds, though it is secondary to the issue of fairness.

6. There is no fix for your issue, you would only create more issues for others and probably still find something unfair to rant about.

7. The only partial fix I know of is to hide or cap HK statistics.

8. Another incredibly useless post from our "Forum Veteran."
    you're whining posts are no more useful. bg's are what they are. if you don't like it, don't play them. simple.

9. I love battlegrounds and I have reasonable success playing solo. I am just sympathetic to those who don't share the same luck as I do.

10. Logic in all mmo is this > group up > dominate / or not in some cases. But its not playing solo you got single player games., **** if you only want to face solo players, host a local server with bots and ta-dam same ****.
    Very ignorant post. Multiple games have come out with systems to prevent preforms from completely stomping pugs. A good recent example of this is Overwatch. Did Blizzard say, "If you don't want to face organized players, go play single player"? No, because it's an absurd thing to say, at face-value.

It's hard to take anything someone writes seriously when they are that ignorant.

For your information, sports are created with divisions in mind to maximize competition among players of similar age, weight, or skill. That people try to game it to their advantage is not surprising--humans do this. What becomes annoying, in terms of Warmane, is when the premades become such a high percent of your enemy force that it feels like THAT is the game. If it's constantly what you're fighting--that indicates a problem beyond just a few people grouping up.

No surprise either, because if you ever join those groups, they're often looking for anyone with a heart beat with a certain gear score. In other words, they're not grouping up with friends, they're intentionally trying to game the system with strangers, to better compete against strangers. That isn't something the game should cater to, imo.

I don't see a perfect solution, but the nay-sayers have posted some really dumb things that cannot be taken seriously and I wanted to briefly address one of the more dishonest examples.

Everyone, please keep in mind that even imperfect solutions can be superior to no solutions.

11. Your only potential solution is rated battlegrounds which has been called for quite awhile. But real problem is normies are just bad they don't peel, help or do anything for other players in a BG so of course you get rolled over by premades.

12. Very ignorant post. Multiple games have come out with systems to prevent preforms from completely stomping pugs. A good recent example of this is Overwatch. Did Blizzard say, "If you don't want to face organized players, go play single player"? No, because it's an absurd thing to say, at face-value.

It's hard to take anything someone writes seriously when they are that ignorant.

For your information, sports are created with divisions in mind to maximize competition among players of similar age, weight, or skill. That people try to game it to their advantage is not surprising--humans do this. What becomes annoying, in terms of Warmane, is when the premades become such a high percent of your enemy force that it feels like THAT is the game. If it's constantly what you're fighting--that indicates a problem beyond just a few people grouping up.

No surprise either, because if you ever join those groups, they're often looking for anyone with a heart beat with a certain gear score. In other words, they're not grouping up with friends, they're intentionally trying to game the system with strangers, to better compete against strangers. That isn't something the game should cater to, imo.

I don't see a perfect solution, but the nay-sayers have posted some really dumb things that cannot be taken seriously and I wanted to briefly address one of the more dishonest examples.

Everyone, please keep in mind that even imperfect solutions can be superior to no solutions.
    You are just plain ignorant, compering FPS mp game to a mmorpg/ Other issue is how you try to invent battleground as something sports-like competitive. Its not. At the end of the day there is no first place price, there is no ladder.
    In real life people are also trying to bring competition to a hole new level where everyone receives some acknowledgement for even trying. Well those things stop being competitions at that point. I also would like to remind you that even overwatch competitive scene is full of teams not signle individuals. They compete, the rest of you are just playing a game.

There is a thing called solo queue where you all can compete your *** of in. No one really cares . But i'm sure even in there you will find unfair practises and will run back to the forums with new idea how to make this game even more solo oriented.

I hate quoting wikipedia honestly but i found this pretty close to what i said and to what you accused me of being ignorant of:

MMORPGs almost always have tools to facilitate communication between players. Many MMORPGs offer support for in-game guilds or clans, though these will usually form whether the game supports them or not.

In addition, most MMOGs require some degree of teamwork in parts of the game. These tasks usually require players to take on roles in the group, such as protecting other players from damage (called tanking), "healing" damage done to other players or damaging enemies.
    Guess wikipedia editor who wrote that is also ignorant. Guess what, Battlegrounds do require degree of teamwork.
    Edited: March 7, 2021

13. Your only potential solution is rated battlegrounds which has been called for quite awhile. But real problem is normies are just bad they don't peel, help or do anything for other players in a BG so of course you get rolled over by premades.
    Rated Battlegrounds require a lot of specialized machinery to be developed for it to work. A few tweaks to the match up bias of the current queue system will work as an interim solution.

14. You are just plain ignorant, compering FPS mp game to a mmorpg/ Other issue is how you try to invent battleground as something sports-like competitive. Its not. At the end of the day there is no first place price, there is no ladder.
    In real life people are also trying to bring competition to a hole new level where everyone receives some acknowledgement for even trying. Well those things stop being competitions at that point. I also would like to remind you that even overwatch competitive scene is full of teams not signle individuals. They compete, the rest of you are just playing a game.

There is a thing called solo queue where you all can compete your *** of in. No one really cares . But i'm sure even in there you will find unfair practises and will run back to the forums with new idea how to make this game even more solo oriented.
    How about let premades face premades and solo face solo? You like premade style ? cool face premades. Solo players like facing solo as well, whats the problem? no problem I see.

15. How about let premades face premades and solo face solo? You like premade style ? cool face premades. Solo players like facing solo as well, whats the problem? no problem I see.
    Thats what i've tried to write up there, you got solo queue for that, fight randos all day long as much as you like. Battlegrounds are battlegrounds and should stay as such. Where teamwork preveals over selfishness.

Rated Battlegrounds require a lot of specialized machinery to be developed for it to work. A few tweaks to the match up bias of the current queue system will work as an interim solution.
    we already gave you pretty simple solution requiring just a bit of commincation with other random people to team up, no server side developments, no server tweaks. A simple tweak in you is all that's required .
    Edited: March 7, 2021

First 1234 Last