1. Where teamwork preveals over selfishness.
    Nowadays, premades represent the antithesis of teamwork. It is not uncommon to see unlucky solo players get ostracized and falsely reported as AFK by premades that refuse to play the objectives. Not all premades are created equal, and some do not behave this way, but the vast majority do.

2. Nowadays, premades represent the antithesis of teamwork. It is not uncommon to see unlucky solo players get ostracized and falsely reported as AFK by premades that refuse to play the objectives. Not all premades are created equal, and some do not behave this way, but the vast majority do.
    Okey i'm reffering to that other guy who faced kenzz party (i hate you kenzz) . How is premades antithesis of team work when by what some of you wrote in this topic and in all other bg related topics, it seems premades are dominating you in all aspects. Isn't that the meaning of team work. team up accomplish the job. Do you not loose? Do they not win? like WTF did you just write up there. I would understand if premades were the reason behind each loose (and by that i mean permades in your own team). A premade in the enemy team owning you so much is exactly the meaning of team work.

3. I will shamelessly quote myself.

It is not uncommon to see unlucky solo players get ostracized and falsely reported as AFK by premades that refuse to play the objectives.
    More can be said about this, but I think this sums it up nicely.

4. Since you are bringing this, you do understand that report afk only works if you don't move at all. The moment you hit somebody or get involved in any sort of fight it disapears ? or you are just bringing your pve random dungeon experience in topic about bgs? Is that it.

And excuse me talking about ostracized (thank you for teaching me that word) when suggesting that parties should be forbidden from queuing random or should be restricted to facing only premades? You are ostracizing yourself man!
    Edited: March 7, 2021

5. Since you are bringing this, you do understand that report afk only works if you don't move at all. The moment you hit somebody or get involved in any sort of fight it disapears ? or you are just bringing your pve random dungeon experience in topic about bgs? Is that it
    If you ever have been on the receiving end of this or paid attention to it happening to others, you will see how it has a detrimental effect on one's ability to work on any objectives. You cannot properly defend nor move to objectives (traveling takes time) while being flagged as AFK. There is no guarantee you will encounter any enemy players in the process, and often times you don't for the duration of the AFK timer (1 min).

6. If you ever have been on the receiving end of this or paid attention to it happening to others, you will see how it has a detrimental effect on one's ability to work on any objectives. You cannot properly defend nor move to objectives (traveling takes time) while being flagged as AFK. There is no guarantee you will encounter any enemy players in the process, and often times you don't for the duration of the AFK timer (1 min).
    Strange is how i wasn't flagged afk in a single game even thou in AB i ussually defend stables in WSG i usually camp our own flag room on EOE i guard MT mainly and in the 40v40 bgs, well i usually don't get a moment out of action no matter what i decide to do.

Have you for a moment ever consider that the issue might be you. That your understanding of how things work is wrong. I believe you that there are some very toxic premades, i've seen some, but hell in all my time of playing wow i wasn't more sure that the general bad state of pvp is more of a community thing then a server thing. Multiply you by i don't know how many times and here you go, thats why premades win 99% of the time. That doesn't mean you are something special and that you should be threated special in anyway and that a special queue should be added to accommodate YOU.

Again in no relation to the current topic i kindly ask you to share your character's armory, i'm just cruious :)

7. Have you for a moment ever consider that the issue might be you. That your understanding of how things work is wrong. I believe you that there are some very toxic premades, i've seen some, but hell in all my time of playing wow i wasn't more sure that the general bad state of pvp is more of a community thing then a server thing.
    I have fought with, alongside, and against premades long enough to have a fairly good understanding of what is happening. That is not to say I won't change my mind if I come across good arguments and evidence. What I have seen so far are mostly just viewpoints and anecdotes, not arguments. This is to be expected when there is a lack of common ground and evidence (official data).

The toxicity that we witness in the PVP community is partly caused by the cultural shift that has happened in mainstream gaming. As someone put it in another thread, private servers such as Warmane are one of the last bastions of sandbox MMO, a type of Wild West if you will. This has driven many questionable types to these servers, and in turn caused a steady decline in the quality of their communities. The best a server can do is to limit the negative impacts and spread of toxic behaviors. In this particular case, it can be as simple as a few tweaks to the queue system.

Again in no relation to the current topic i kindly ask you to share your character's armory, i'm just cruious :)
    I am not here to satisfy your curiosity, nor to convince you. You have already made up your mind. I am here to help others understand the problem from the perspective of a solo-player so they can make up their own minds. You can be the best PVP player or the worst one ever existed in WoW history. Neither will add to nor subtract from your arguments. Arguments ought to stand on their own regardless of who makes them.

8. You have already made up your mind. I am here to help others understand the problem from the perspective of a solo-player so they can make up their own minds.
    bg's aren't designed for solo players. they're designed for teamwork. if they were made for soloing you wouldn't get put into groups when you join.

9. bg's aren't designed for solo players. they're designed for teamwork. if they were made for soloing you wouldn't get put into groups when you join.
    Yes, but...

Nowadays, premades represent the antithesis of teamwork. It is not uncommon to see unlucky solo players get ostracized and falsely reported as AFK by premades that refuse to play the objectives. Not all premades are created equal, and some do not behave this way, but the vast majority do.

10. Nowadays, premades represent the antithesis of teamwork. It is not uncommon to see unlucky solo players get ostracized and falsely reported as AFK by premades that refuse to play the objectives. Not all premades are created equal, and some do not behave this way, but the vast majority do.
    a group of rando's can easily do the same. it's just more effective from a premade. i would agree with some kind of change to the afk timer or something, so that if you are actually defending/being useful you don't get kicked. but i'm not sure how'd they'd code that.

11. i would agree with some kind of change to the afk timer or something, so that if you are actually defending/being useful you don't get kicked. but i'm not sure how'd they'd code that.
    I very much welcome that discussion. I believe the accused has the right to know the accuser. It can be a private server side message that is displayed in the reported player's chat. Screenshots of this coupled with other evidence can be used to build a case against those who falsely report others as AFK. Needless to say, I also believe there should be a penalty for false AFK reports.

12. Thats what i've tried to write up there, you got solo queue for that, fight randos all day long as much as you like. Battlegrounds are battlegrounds and should stay as such. Where teamwork preveals over selfishness.

we already gave you pretty simple solution requiring just a bit of commincation with other random people to team up, no server side developments, no server tweaks. A simple tweak in you is all that's required .
    who is "we" btw ?

go soloq if u want solo? how about go ICC 25 if you want teamwork ?

13. who is "we" btw ?

go soloq if u want solo? how about go ICC 25 if you want teamwork ?
    Okey so now you are actually telling me i should do PVE if i want teamwork in PvP. Yes i see now, FPS = MMORPGs and PVE = PVP but with the teamplay. General logic of things is finally getting clear to me.
    That explains everything

First ... 234