1. Your name has been flagged for rename??

Hello,

I transferred my Outland toons to Frostmourne realm. First thing it required me to write up a new name. So I did, and it was available. However, when I tried to login, it wont allow me and it says "Your name has been flagged for rename." I haven't even logged in with this character yet and its flagged! why ? The name is not inappropriate or anything.

Its normal name...

2. If the character was flagged for a rename, rename it. For one reason or another you weren't allowed to use it. Bringing it to the Forums or trying to make an argument with Staff isn't going to earn you permission to use it.

3. If the character was flagged for a rename, rename it. For one reason or another you weren't allowed to use it. Bringing it to the Forums or trying to make an argument with Staff isn't going to earn you permission to use it.
    The name is "Lowkeypro"
    as in Low key pro.

I am not sure why you're taking defensive stance immediately as if I am trying to argue, I am not! My reason for bringing this up is because it could have been a bug? a misunderstanding ? something went wrong? There is many possibility, me arguing is not one of them.

EDIT: To add, it wasn't flagged by anyone! the system accepted my name and then immediately rejected it without me logging in. Its a new character, and a new name I just typed in.
    Edited: February 24, 2021

4. The server automatically flags anything that gives a hit - even a partial one, to deal with people who could try to hide something insulting in between filler text - in a long, long list Blizzard used, it could be that.

Don't project defensiveness on me, I just told you to use a different name, after moving your thread from the Community Manager section, where it didn't need to be.

5. Since the character got flagged for rename after transfer from Outland, I assume it's still level 70? There is a level 80 character on Frostmourne with that name. There is a bug that allows choosing a name that was already taken in some cases. They have partially fixed it so it seems like now it immediately flags you for rename.

6. The server automatically flags anything that gives a hit - even a partial one, to deal with people who could try to hide something insulting in between filler text - in a long, long list Blizzard used, it could be that.

Don't project defensiveness on me, I just told you to use a different name, after moving your thread from the Community Manager section, where it didn't need to be.
    Its strange because I am able to use the same name on other realms just fine. But yeah no problem...

7. Since the character got flagged for rename after transfer to Outland, I assume it's still level 70? There is a level 80 character on Frostmourne with that name. There is a bug that allows choosing a name that was already taken in some cases. They have partially fixed it so it seems like now it immediately flags you for rename.
    Thank you, this is a very professional response that explains my problem very well and tells me why I really cant use this specific name that I fell in love with. I appreciate it.

8. Since the character got flagged for rename after transfer from Outland, I assume it's still level 70? There is a level 80 character on Frostmourne with that name. There is a bug that allows choosing a name that was already taken in some cases. They have partially fixed it so it seems like now it immediately flags you for rename.
    I just checked armory, there is none using that name except myself.