1. (Alliance) <Jees Up Hoes Down> in the house!

Social guild that is fun and relaxed at its core. I started this guild because despite 3 years with my previous one, they are pretty much exclusive END GAME content. WoW has so much more to offer, and so many levels to experience.

So, here we are. My vision is to have raid leaders and raiders for EACH expansion. Obviously ICC stuff, but also a raid leader that will lead BC raids or dungeons. Same for Vanilla content. So much good stuff out there and people playing on a hardcore realm appreciate the "journey".

Raid Leaders: Here is your chance to be the boss. Full control to recruit, manage, organize and schedule according to your vision. You get all the power of being a guild master minus the drama of managing it.

Everyone else, well I have 5 levels of "social" ranks according to log ins, guild bank contribution, helping ppl out when they ask for help in gchat...etc. In short, be a part of the community and help out, and you also may become an OG! All are welcome from all levels.

Whisper <Kaede> in game for invite. I play in the Asia time zone, so if you miss me leave a comment. Otherwise check back as the discord channel will be posted soon.

Cheers

2. Hello, ^ ^ Are you accepting players relatively new to the game? I have played a bit of Classic but never hit max level after Phase 2 came out.
    So playing through this game mostly for story and leveling experience.