1. Bring back Isle of Quel'Danas on Blackrock!

Hey! Little suggestion here for Warmane staff and Blackrock community. It should be a good one for your business.

Please, bring back Isle of Quel'Danas with all the features such as berserk, regeneration and reset cds in tours. Do not forget Hearthstone crystal also! I guarantee that it will be way more popular than current gurubashi arena! You can also bring back the bounty (10+ killstreak giving damage buffs, etc) and the maximum 3 player / group (useful to avoid toxic multiboxers that are currently in gurubashi).

Do not forget that great players used to play there, such as Homerjay and Capsizer. It was a great place to world pvp "Fairly". We're probably a lot of player who miss this feature.

I'm pretty sure it will be a good move for the popularity of the server. Think about it...

Kind regards

2. Hey !

It would be so fun if only they could bring back Isle of Quel'Danas with some sort of incentive to pvp over there. It could be some pvp bomb or nitro boost without engineering or something. It could also be some honor or daily quest for honor/arena points.

+1 for the bounty. I remember it being so fun.

YES PLEASE !

3. Old Isle

Hey! Little suggestion here for Warmane staff and Blackrock community. It should be a good one for your business.

Please, bring back Isle of Quel'Danas with all the features such as berserk, regeneration and reset cds in tours. Do not forget Hearthstone crystal also! I guarantee that it will be way more popular than current gurubashi arena! You can also bring back the bounty (10+ killstreak giving damage buffs, etc) and the maximum 3 player / group (useful to avoid toxic multiboxers that are currently in gurubashi).

Do not forget that great players used to play there, such as Homerjay and Capsizer. It was a great place to world pvp "Fairly". We're probably a lot of player who miss this feature.

I'm pretty sure it will be a good move for the popularity of the server. Think about it...

Kind regards[/QUOTE]

4. You have my vote and 50 player too we waiting this moment!

+50

5. Oh good ole isle, it was really fun to farm bots and stack 50 stacks of Zerk and then go into battlegrounds and literally oneshot anything, yeah, good ole isle haha

6. Good idea, that pvp zone used to be great fun!