1. Tiny abomination in a jar on assasination

Here it is champs, that one question you've been hearing all around, getting stocked with all the misinformation; we are given nothing. No questions answered, no bugs fixed. Completely dragged away from our best trinket in the game and forcibly have to change it to STS-DBW hc or any other replacements.

At least %5 damage, thats what it should do on retributions. What it does? Between %5-%8 or even %10 in some cases... (kind of rare tho)
    Nice! You think for a second, if it works on ret, it should work on assa as well! alas it doesnt. You get completely nothing from this trinket besides free hit rating.

The Problem: Poisons not proccing with the release of 8 mote of anger stacked attack. Basically the attack that's been directed by Tiny Abo w %50 weapon damage doesnt proc any poison at all, no deadly no instant nada.

The Solution: I have no idea! As most of you are, im just a player, enjoying the content that warmane has been providing us. Yes it is sometimes buggy n all but really, it doesnt matter to me. Certainly some things can be tried at the very least. I have seen that the posts regarding this issue on bugtracker has always been dismissed. Maybe they think it works or they assume its a complex issue to fix, since im not a guy with scripting/coding skills i have no right to judge them for that. But at least they can keep working on this problem time to time since it means a lot to us, assasination players.

The Conclusion: We just need to wait, i guess. I saw people trying to prove that the trinket works, but after extensive research and testing it out myself in other servers; i got to see something was wrong in warmane's tiny abo on poisons. I have no idea if the trinket works on Frostmourne or Icecrown, but im very certain it doesnt on lordaeron.

I tried recount, skada and some other dps count addons (since recount is not so reliable) and compared them with stats of spreadsheet simulation. I figured this would be unconvincing for me as well since spreadsheet is totally general and not situational, i went to other wotlk servers which i wont be naming since i have no idea if it would go under the advertising.
    And yes the trinket was completely fine on them. It did the damage it should, nothing more n nothing less.

And yeah, thats pretty much it. I just wonder when are we going to see %5+ damage on Tiny Abo instead of slimy slippery literal %1-%2 (MAYBE %3 IF YOU ARE BIS O M G SO HUGE OWO UWU :3 )

What do you guys think about this?
    Edited: February 24, 2021

2. Holy **** are you fresh to the game?