1. Love is in the air - not ok

Hello,

today, the 24th, love is in the air in-game event is no longer available. According to this post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=378171 , which is the only source of information we have for in-game events, because the server has custom timeframes, the even should run up until 28th.

Love is in the Air
    WotLK/TBC
    Scheduled start date: February 14th (10:00 AM)
    Event duration: 14 days

The event did not run up until 28th (it ended today). Lunar festival run way past its run time and now love is in the air is suddenly gone. I have asked for the for the timeframe for the event in several places, but I never got an answer. Would please be so kind as to actually inform us when are the events starting and when are they ending. That is the very basic communication you should have with your community, specifically because you decided to run on custom timeframes and you are not even following your own published schedule. This was not ok.

2. The event started on the 10th, as adjustments are being made.

3. Can you please post these adjustments beforehand somewhere next time? I had no clue that it started on 10th. I though it started 2 days earlier (12th) so in the worst case scenario I thought it would go on at least to 26th. It doesn't help that the lunar festival wasn't cut short like this one and the lack of in-game calendar. Please edit the above mentioned post so everyone knows the exacts time of the events, because this would be especially awful for 1-2 day events like pirates day and day of the dead, which one could completely skip without knowing. Thank you.