1. hor last boss skip

is the last boss skippable? i remember like 3 months ago my group skipped it and looted the chest but idk how they did it (but without rdf 2 eot reward)... is it even possible still?

2. Sigh, if it's an exploit it can result in a ban.
    Also, why not just play the game?
    And before all you people chime in about saving time and not fun yada yada
    IF A GAME ISN'T FUN DON'T PLAY IT. simple as that.
    And before all you people chime in on how you could skip it on retail with a trick, This isn't retail.

3. Sigh, if it's an exploit it can result in a ban.
    Also, why not just play the game?
    And before all you people chime in about saving time and not fun yada yada
    IF A GAME ISN'T FUN DON'T PLAY IT. simple as that.
    And before all you people chime in on how you could skip it on retail with a trick, This isn't retail.
    It was never skippable in any patch in retail.
    Only reason you would be able to skip that is probably trough exploiting something since you need jaina to be at the end of the dungeon for the ship to actually arrive. If you skip the entire encounter Jaina will not be there.

Only thing that I can think of is that someone was using a teleport hack of some sort and just teleported directly onto the ship and looted the chest.

4. Only thing that I can think of is that someone was using a teleport hack of some sort and just teleported directly onto the ship and looted the chest.
    Usually I use rocket boots/parachute to land on the boat early. The ramp doesn't always spawn for me, for whatever reason so it's just a work around for me.

If you land on the boat before the cinematic is finished you can't loot it until the boat rises and shoots the cave entrance as part of the end of the encounter.

I must admit, I am sick of people insisting on attempting to skip it.