1. I've been hacked

Hello! Today apparentely i was hacked. When I could finally reset the password and re-login in the game the majority of my loot and gold from all the characters were already missing. "Loaerderon" Realm. In the account history I found this ip address that is not mine 94.25.172.19
    Can the missing amount of loot and G be restored?
    Such a lousy experience(((( It never happened. As long as I've been playing here it's always safe and plesent. Damn((
    Thank you in advance.

2. Maybe you guys know whom to write about that or something? Cuz' creating a ticket option only work for bans. For "hacks"I did not find anything.(( damn

3. Here you go friend. An extensive guide on your matter:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180
    Actually, that's only useful to recover access to the account, which from my understanding he did.

For his question - can missing gold be recovered - the answer is no. The only exception is if anything missing had been acquired by donating and using the coins on our Marketplace. We provide the means to keep accounts secure with 2-step authentication, but it's on the individual player to use it or accept the risk.

4. Actually, that's only useful to recover access to the account, which from my understanding he did.

For his question - can missing gold be recovered - the answer is no. The only exception is if anything missing had been acquired by donating and using the coins on our Marketplace. We provide the means to keep accounts secure with 2-step authentication, but it's on the individual player to use it or accept the risk.
    Well, yeah. But playing on the server since 2011 it's weird that this thing happened at all. And that there are no backups as I understood or anything to aid the players. This is just weird. For example, I have 4 chars, many items (imo), gold and etc. Waking up in the early morning from a Server e-mail 'bout password. Immediately understand what it means. Rushing, trying to reclaim my account and stop the damage as soon as possible. My day was ruined from the start. Experience is unpleasent. And the best thing that can be done now is to create a better password or something? What are the odds it will not happen again or that player's data is protected at all? So much time and effort was put into the game and now nothing can be done? Well, huh.

5. What are the odds it will not happen again or that player's data is protected at all?
    You seem to be trying to imply that the security issue was on our end. Why would someone able to "steal passwords" go for an account with four characters and steal some gold?

So much time and effort was put into the game and now nothing can be done? Well, huh.
    Something could have been done, by you. You say you've been here since 2011 but didn't use 2-step authentication. Why? As I said, we offer the means to increase account security, but if you don't use them you are accepting both the risks and the consequences.

6. I'm implying that there should be a mechanism from Warmane's side what can be done if something as unfortunate as this happens. What you're saying is that "It's all my fault" that this happened. And considering 2-step authentication it's something that would have been done if I ever actually logged this page itself. I just played WoW. I don't read this web page.

7. I'm implying that there should be a mechanism from Warmane's side what can be done if something as unfortunate as this happens. What you're saying is that "It's all my fault" that this happened. And considering 2-step authentication it's something that would have been done if I ever actually logged this page itself. I just played WoW. I don't read this web page.
    There is a mechanism to prevent this and there is no need to go deeper. You failed at securing your account, why should you of all people "hacked" now and before should get your items. There is a reason why no special threat is in place, except for returning items that were received via coins.

Your own account - your own security!
    You are provided with a free server, you are not in any way restricted playing totally free and you are provided a means for extra security. Now you know this can happen maybe next game or server or whatever you'll think twice about the 2f

8. There is a mechanism to prevent this and there is no need to go deeper. You failed at securing your account, why should you of all people "hacked" now and before should get your items. There is a reason why no special threat is in place, except for returning items that were received via coins.

Your own account - your own security!
    You are provided with a free server, you are not in any way restricted playing totally free and you are provided a means for extra security. Now you know this can happen maybe next game or server or whatever you'll think twice about the 2f
    Sounds like victimblaming ;)

9. Sounds like victimblaming ;)
    It is victim blaming, you were given all the means to secure what you own, you didn't use it. You are indeed a victim, a victim of your own doings :)

10. Sounds like victimblaming ;)
    If you cross a busy street without looking both ways, get ran over, and people say it was your fault, is that "victim blaming"?

11. I'm implying that there should be a mechanism from Warmane's side what can be done if something as unfortunate as this happens. What you're saying is that "It's all my fault" that this happened. And considering 2-step authentication it's something that would have been done if I ever actually logged this page itself. I just played WoW. I don't read this web page.
    When you create your account, you clearly see the option of enabling 2-step authentication. Moreover, if you NEVER go to the website to check, this is no excuse, because they also advertise in-game and advice people to use 2-step authentication. You just play WoW? never saw the ad ?

Finally, warmane gave you the opportunity to play and have fun for FREE. You have created an account for free and played for free. This is free server! why should warmane put more effort into giving you this FREE service at a very high standards? You should be thankful that its for free. If you were careless and lost your account, ask for assistance. If it was not possible to recover your things, then move on, simple.

12. It is victim blaming, you were given all the means to secure what you own, you didn't use it. You are indeed a victim, a victim of your own doings :)
    as I mentioned) did not have a clue 'bout 2f defence. So u mean, not knowing 'bout 2f auth. is the same as stealing someone else's stuff? wow) hope u r not a judge)))

13. If you cross a busy street without looking both ways, get ran over, and people say it was your fault, is that "victim blaming"?
    Wrong comparison. Here's more of a ... U r chillin at home when some dude crashes into your yard killing your dog and blaming you that it's your fault for not having a fence. That's what you're doing here. It does not help at all. Whatever it is I wrote to the support.

14. When you create your account, you clearly see the option of enabling 2-step authentication. Moreover, if you NEVER go to the website to check, this is no excuse, because they also advertise in-game and advice people to use 2-step authentication. You just play WoW? never saw the ad ?

Finally, warmane gave you the opportunity to play and have fun for FREE. You have created an account for free and played for free. This is free server! why should warmane put more effort into giving you this FREE service at a very high standards? You should be thankful that its for free. If you were careless and lost your account, ask for assistance. If it was not possible to recover your things, then move on, simple.
    Careless for not having a 2f defence? IS it a joke? xD When I created my acc there was no such thing as 2f defence. And I do not read in-game ads. huh.. another victim-blamer.
    To restore my items and g and ban the dude who did this is 5-10 min job max. I do not see a problem to do that. That's all.

But calling be carelss, that's just rude.

12 Last