1. [H] LF guild that raids between 6am and 15pm ST

Hi there,

atm, I need to mainly raid in PUG groups because the guild I am into (people are great, I don't blame guild for anything) raids too late for me. I'm one of those players who can not afford spending whole evenings playing wow due to family deeds. I can do raids that start and finish between 6am ST and 15pm ST, which I assume is the time slot for maybe US players or some asian, don't know really.

I am fury warrrior, 5.6k gs, full bis gem/enchants, with momental best achievements on this server: [Fall of the Lich King (10 player)], [The Plagueworks (25 player)], also enjoy fun achieves so I'd happily join for them (Leeeeeeeeeeeroy all the way!).
    My fav raid is the BT, trying to play it every week cause I'm a returning TBC player.
    The ICC achieves I got with pugs, still haven't participated in a pug that did LoD tho, know all bosses in both modes, nm and hc too cause in another server i had a LoD warrior.
    Am always being helpful if someone needs something and I can help (of course if not occupied with something else important).
    Doing mining and have decided to level cooking soon to place fish. Up for any raid apart from naxx (excluding weeklys, I do them), would do ulu once because I want the yogg 0 achieve.
    I need a guild to progress with atm, meaning doing LK runs both on 10 and 25, also RS.
    I do dislike pvp, play pve only.

Link to my current armory - https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary with back to be replaced this week with [Might of the Ocean Serpent].

So if you have a guild slot for me, tell me for inv :)
    Edited: February 25, 2021

2. Fried Rice and Rage Against Alliance that I know raids on that time.

3. Cool, if you could tell me any names so that I could wisp, will be grateful :)