1. Forced Guild name change

First of all thank you for reading. A few days ago i got in-game mail from Game Master Octantis, i will post imgur link here just so its obvious that im not scammed or something: https://imgur.com/a/RtRLK9o
    In that message i understood that i should contact warmane staff with new guild name idea and if its deemed not offensive i would get a guild name change. Our current guild name is <Male Supremacy> and we existed for over 5 months now without having any issuess. We followed guidelines, we didnt say anything racist or sexist anywhere. <Male Supremacy> literally means we are males and we are good at this game, name is in the league with name for an example "Spanish Vanguard" (just an example, i dont think guild actually exists). But since we have already been deemed to have offensive name i guess we gotta change it, i wont argue.
    Due to the text of the mail ive recieved it looks to me that name change should be free, but since it says "contact us" and i dont know who "us" is, and i am forced to make a post here. Now im saying this cause i sent a ticket for GMs respons in-game, cause i wanted to ask how much time we have until we lose our guild and this was the response i got: https://imgur.com/Mn53Vgp
    GM didnt tell me how much time we have or how to reach the GM Octantis and what he told me doesnt sit well with me since if it was a fresh guild i could deal with creating a new one, but after half year struggle of making this guild big and having no issues with GMs before, im really salty about having to pay to rename or lose everything we have created so far. So im saying here, sure we will name change, but for free, just like when someone is deemed to have offensive name they get forced name change, i think its reasonable for us to get free name change especially since we were here for so long and now someone decided it to be offensive. So i would like to talk with someone in charge about that. And also, obviously if you decide we shouldnt get it for free, id like to know that part too so we can put our dying dog to sleep, and transfer all of the guild bank items to somewhere safe.

Thanks, Tatamlata - Male Supremacy - Lordaeron

2. The GM who replied the second time probably just wasn't aware of the whole situation and misunderstood it - which can be just normal, with the amount of tickets each has to deal with. From my understanding, all forced renames aren't charged. At least forced character renames aren't, and I never heard about that being different with guilds. But regarding your question of how long you have, assume you should already have provided a new name. A character who gets flagged for a rename can't enter the game until a new valid name is chosen, so, while the same can't be done with a guild, take that urgency as a measure. You can PM me here in the Forums the new name you pick and I will forward it to Octanis so the change is made promptly.

3. Thanks a lot, we are holding strawpoll in the guild to pick a new one. Ill reach out asap.