1. Retri Pala DPS Macro?

Hi, guys!

I'm trying to find the best one-key macro for every day use for my Retri Pala.

Here's what I've found so far:
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=combat Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Divine Storm,Crusader Strike,Consecration,Exorcism,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Crusader Strike,Divine Storm,Consecration,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Crusader Strike,Exorcism,Divine Storm,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Consecration,Crusader Strike,Divine Plea
    Does anyone have something better, for more DPS?

Thanks!
    Edited: February 27, 2021

2. Hi, guys!

I'm trying to find the best one-key macro for every day use for my Retri Pala.

Here's what I've found so far:
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=combat Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Divine Storm,Crusader Strike,Consecration,Exorcism,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Crusader Strike,Divine Storm,Consecration,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Crusader Strike,Exorcism,Divine Storm,Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Consecration,Crusader Strike,Divine Plea
    Does anyone have something better, for more DPS?

Thanks!
    i got something better, delete this post and play something else

3. Castsequence sounds like the best thing ever - if all you have ever done is hit a dummy in city. Then, when you can't use stuff you need to use, because it's locked in sequence - you gain "potato of the raid" award and spread that "******ibution" stereotype.

4. i got something better, delete this post and play something else
    Okay daddy, will do.

5. Just use clcret. No need to make the braindead even more braindead.