1. gifting an unnamed lvl 80 inst afrom back in the days.

gifting an unnamed lvl 80 inst afrom back in the days. plz warmane make it possible :) i had too much insta lvl 80 and shishs les of items back from molten project and i have 1 char that is mage with no name.. since i have main mages in mage and horde side on realms i would love to gift that insta 80 mage or ask for a refund.. or only option is to sell it ? may i gift it to friend in need plz ? ask for details if that is possible. plz warmane be gr8 again :) someone made other insta and bought unproper items for my main mage aswell.. but havent been had problems with accounts safety since 10? years ago.
    do you have database of molten realms ? :) i srsly did not need 5 insta 80 since i had 3 before server meltdown. and since that account burgler made me insta other mage.. never used or played it.. now needs rename since that name must be that one who stole my account and bought some pve items with my triumph marks :( not trinkets :P
    Edited: February 27, 2021

2. There isn't anything to refund when you didn't use coins for those instant level 80.
    We also don't work with exceptions like what you're asking. The only way to emulate "gifting" a character is with Trade.