1. Account was hacked and now banned for botting.

Hello Dear community,

Seems like my account was hacked 1 month ago. Yeah I know, password was not the best - but this is not the crime lol. I restored e-mail and password, but now my account is banned and I even can't see what happened with my characters...

1) How to restore account from being TERMINATED for botting? (in case it wasn't me using bot)
    2) How to restore characters if they were stolen / deleted etc.

Log of the bad actor:
    Changed password 1 month ago from 85.143.171.69
    Email was changed from [email protected] to 1 month ago from 85.143.171.69

Thank You for attention.
    Edited: February 27, 2021

2. hm. I filled the ban appeal form, thank You for advice, but the issue is that account terminated, not banned :)

3. it's the same thing, it just means permanent ban basically

4. it's the same thing, it just means permanent ban basically
    ah ok, now i see.

is there any chance to restore characters from backup? i have no idea what was done with characters...

5. ah ok, now i see.

is there any chance to restore characters from backup? i have no idea what was done with characters...
    No, you'll have to use character restoration service, if they were deleted. Coin items should be re-obtainable, point items and in-game achieved items have to be earned again. IF they were deleted.

The backups are only if something major happens on Warmane's side.

Besides, IDK what's Warmane's stance on bot bans when account was 'stolen'. It's your account, so you're responsible what's done with it. More reason to have 2FA on..

6. Besides, IDK what's Warmane's stance on bot bans when account was 'stolen'. It's your account, so you're responsible what's done with it. More reason to have 2FA on..
    It usually depends on how bad the botting was. I've seen some be restored, and others remain terminated if the botting had been too fierce to ignore.

7. It usually depends on how bad the botting was. I've seen some be restored, and others remain terminated if the botting had been too fierce to ignore.

Yeah, but it will be obvious that it wasn't me using bots :)
    Even if I used vpn, I dont think that some vpn providers could afford this
    IP 85.143.171.69
    IP Location regarding regarding to WHOIS: Russian Federation Russian Federation Saint Petersburg The Academy Of The Ministry Of Education Of The Russian Federation
    P.S. I live in EU :)

It's your account, so you're responsible what's done with it. More reason to have 2FA on..
    Yeah, I understand that, but, by the way, there is no 100% confirmation how account was stolen :) by brute-force (i haven't played for about a year, so i don't think that it was somekind of keylogging/trojan) or via vulnerability at the Warmane's side.
    Edited: February 28, 2021

8. doesn't matter how it was stolen. they don't restore deleted characters. your account = your problem.

9. This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly utilizing illegal programs within our realms.
    Due to the nature of this infraction, we have decided that it's not within the communities best interest to lift the ban placed on this account at this time.
    They even don't give a #### that account was hacked from foreign country's IP, awesome customer related service.

Good Bye Warmane!
    Edited: March 1, 2021

10. Goodbye it1li3n0, have a nice day.

11. You really got me curious and i did a RIPE search.

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/q...=85.143.171.69

Note sure how people can tell if its a VPN IP, but i can tell you its a data center so its entirely possible. In either case they are right, if said account has been using botting programs, they can't be sure if its for example:

1. Someone you gave your account to.
    2. Someone you sold the account to.
    3. Yourself.

In other words, as your account was cough cheating you are guilty until proven innocent, and your appeal didn't manage to do that.
    Edited: March 1, 2021

12. Yeah, but it will be obvious that it wasn't me using bots :)
    It doesn't matter, as the reply to your appeal made clear. It wasn't you who were banned, it was an account used to probably do a lot of botting activity. That makes the fact it wasn't you irrelevant, as it still falls under your responsibility to keep the account from such unauthorized access and use. Or, in other words, it not being you doesn't erase what the account was used to do.