1. Cant vote

Was wondering why i cant vote it just says 'You do not have any points to collect' why?

2. You probably need more achievement points. You need a character with1000 achievement points to be eligible for collecting points. More achievement points will earn you more points.

3. Also, there's no "voting." You just click to show "attendance" basically. Might not sound like much of a difference, but we've had people with the nerve to come complain about whatever, using the argument that they "voted for us every day," as if they were owed something because of that.

4. Ah this explains my problem, i have 700 achievement points at the moment what is the fastest way to get more?

5. If you have a fly mount, you can fly around Outlands and Northrend for the explorer achievements and get a tabard. You can also attempt some heroic dungeon achievements while farming Emblems of Triumph. There are also some low hanging fruits in the PVP section, particularly for battlegrounds. Try fishing and cooking, too. Click around the achievement tab to get more ideas.