1. Unable to change from Oracle to Frenzyheart Reputation

I've submitted a ticket, posted on the bugtracker, and asked fellow members for guidance but haven't found anyone to help me fix my character. This is probably my last resort unless I am able to contact a GM directly on the forum. Basically my problem is that I am unable to change from Oracle to Frenzyheart rep. I am currently hated by Frenzyheart and Honored with Oracle.

I submitted a ticket in-game but they referred me to the bugtracker. I've looked the bugtracker but many reports of the same bug are being dismissed because they can't be reproduced by the GM's since it has been 'fixed'. I stumbled upon a post with a GM's reply stating that the characters were reset 6 months ago but my character wasn't affected at all. So I'm basically stuck and unable to finish the questline since I can't interact with Frenzyheart.

Here's the post stating that characters were reset: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/96905

Would any GM be able to reset my character's reputation and/or quests so I could change reps?

Name: Mako
    Realm: Icecrown
    Edited: February 28, 2021