1. My ip got banned without any reason

Guys, I have very very strange situation... I took my laptop to a guest house this weekend and I've tried to play with my toonz. However, when I tried to log in it said that my IP address got banned due suspicious activity. I thought that happened because I'm trying to log in from another IP address in that guest house. When I got home today the message remains. It says that my IP address is banned. Here is the interesting thing... I can still play the actual game. The thing I can't do is to use the website features (I want to make donation so I can boost one character). Another interesting thing is that when it says "Your IP (***.***.***.) is banned due suspicious activity" it shows the IP address from that guest house. It literally says that my IP address is banned but it shows a different IP (not mine) and then shows mine in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Can anyone help me with this thing? I can't open a ticket because .... it says my IP is banned and I can't use the support. I can use the Forum though... Pretty strange thing IMO. I hope someone knows how to fix that.

Thanks in advance!